GE Angio Slicker Cover for Omega IV 1" and 2" Thick Table Pads
RadScan AS-G118-01 X-Ray Angio Slicker Cover for GE Omega IV Tables fits 1" & 2" thick table pad only.
Dimensions: 8"/17"/26" (Head/Shoulder/Torso) W x 118" L, 3 1/8" Flap.
GE OEM Part #: E8016AS
Please refer to Item #AC-G118-03 if you have the 3" or 4" thick pad
- The Angio Slicker Cover is built using custom formulated clear micromatte PVC, nylon thread, and hook and loop.
- The cover's resistance to fluid contaminants like contrast can significantly increase the life of the expensive table cushions.
- Short flaps extend from the body of the cover over the table rails to retain fluids on the slicker or shunt them to the floor.
- This allows contaminant build up reduction & elimination in hard to clean areas enhancing infection control for patients and staff.
- A slicker cover only is a poly film cover that fits over the original equipment pad that came with your table. Each slicker is built to fit the indicated original equipment pad precisely. If you are using a second market pad, the fit may vary.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Manufacturer's cleaning instructions:
Slicker covers and cushions are not sterile when shipped. A thorough cleaning with a bleach / water solution is recommended by the center for disease control before each use. Some germicide solutions may cause discoloration of the cover, and create a sticky film. Adhesive remover or nail polish remover will clean off tape residue easily without harming the cover.
If the cover is damaged by puncture or small cuts, temporary repairs may be made by cleaning the area with acetone and applying a patch using a high quality crystal clear packing tape until you can procure a replacement. These repairs should never be used as a permanent solution.
Replacement needs of the cover/cushion is dependent on patient traffic, abuse (back boards, trauma use), and age. In normal use, a replacement cycle of 1 year is recommended.
90 days free from manufacturing defects.