Free Standing Kiosk For Respiratory Hygiene Units
UM4519 Free Standing Kiosk For Respiratory Hygiene Units
- Overall Dimensions: 31" high x 18" wide x 18" deep
- Mounts with bolts provided
- ABS column with 1/2" base
- Stand is hollow with a metal circle plug on the back which can be removed to fill the stand with sand, giving it more weight for high traffic areas.
- Compatible to use with RI Plastic Hygiene Stations UM3099, UM4800, UM4801, UM4802, UM4809, and UM4812
- Note, the compatible stations will not have the necessary cut outs for stand or kiosk mounting unless ordered with the stand or kiosk.
|Universal Medical Inc.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: RI Plastics warrants their products to be free from defects in materials (naturally occurring blemish in plastic etc) and workmanship (glue joints etc) for the life of the product, when used for the intended purpose it was made for, and properly maintained according to specifications. Proper care should be taken to ensure that the correct cleaning materials/chemicals are used as suggested. The improper use of cleaning materials may result in crazing, which is not covered by warranty. The warranty does not cover scratches due to normal wear and tear, breakage due to the product being dropped or other misuse/abuse. All warranty claims are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Washing ABS with a Mild Detergent is sufficient for most general applications. Be sure to rinse with tap water and then rinse again with distilled water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners can be used as long as the item does not rest on the bottom of the tank. Use a cleaning basket for best results.
- Do not use this product with Labware Washing Machines, Autoclaving, or Dry Heat
- Removing Grease and Oils: Washing with mild detergent will remove grease and oils in many situations.
- Removing Organic Matter: Soaking ABS in a chromic acid solution will remove organic matter, but since it is strong oxidizing agent, it will eventually embrittle the plastic. To minimize embrittlement, soak for no more than 4 hours. Sodium hypochlorite solutions (bleaches) are also effective at removing organic matter. Use at room temperature.
- Gas Sterilization: ABS may gas sterilized (ethylene oxide, formaldehyde). Allow an appropriate aeration time suited to the particular application before using the item.
- Chemical Disinfectants: ABS may be cleaned with most commonly used disinfectants (formalin, iodophors, quatemary ammonium compounds, benzalkonium chloride). There may be some surface attack (crazing) when using a more chemically aggressive disinfectant for a prolonged time.