Double Nylon Finger Trap - Small
- Double Nylon Finger Traps are used for upper extremity traction procedures and consist of two same-size Finger Traps sharing one nylon cord between them
- The Double Traps make it easy to quickly fit and secure a patient for traction cases
- The Double Nylon Finger Trap provides a firm grip, yet are gentle on the patient's skin provides comfort to the patient while in traction
- Reusable and may be sterilized, depending on application
- Sold Individually
- Max opening: 0.625
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs.
- Country of Origin: United States of America
|Item Ships From
How to Use: Place patient's fingers in finger traps. Once fingers are secure in traps, place the loop of the finger trap in the appropriate clip on ISI's Digi Grip or other traction device. The traction device may be suspended from an IV pole or traction system. You may also use ISI's Digi Grip, Traction Strap and weight set for additional patient stability.
Sterilization instructions: Clean with any standard disinfectant prior to sterilization. Sterilize the finger trap before each use.
Steam Sterilization General Instructions: Follow standard hospital sterilization practices A. Place clean instruments in an instrument tray B. If instruments are to be wrapped, two double thicknesses of #140 thread count wrappers should be utilized. Exposure times are the same for wrapped or unwrapped instruments C. Follow the instructions for the gravity air displacement steam sterilization listed below.
Gravity Steam Sterilization: A. Double wrap in standard central supply wrap. B. Set the temperature and corresponding exposure time: 121-123 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
After cleaning, store in accordance with standard hospital operating procedures to maintain cleanliness. Inspect finger trap before and after each use. If the Finger Trap is split or frayed, do not use. The finger trap should be handled and disposed of in accordance with accepted medical practice and applicable laws and regulations.