Non-Stealth Coated Contoured Torso Pad - 18.5" W x 17" L x 5" H
Non-Stealth Coated Contoured Torso Pad is 18.5" W x 17" L x 5" H
Coated Sponges feature a proprietary medical grade, fluid-resistant, cleanable coating over a standard (core) foam interior. Minimal shadowing with low attenuation. Light green color. Coated sponges are radiolucent.
Non-Stealth Sponges are formed with traditional angles and do not feature our proprietary "flared" angles to offer significantly reduced artifacts during viewing. Non-stealth (or non-flared) sides may show artifacts when imaging, specifically when coating is applied.
- Self Deodorizing
- Cleanable, fluid-resistant coating
- Meets the new California 2015 Technical Bulletin #117-2013 standards
- Light green coating
- Perfect for positioning patients for x-ray, CT or nuclear medicine examinations.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Cleaning & Care: We all know that in a medical environment, it is easy for surfaces to become dirty and soiled from blood, bodily fluids, betadine, barium, and other fluids.
- Techno-Aide recommends cleaning with cold water and a mild detergent immediately after contact with fluids. Household 409 Spray can be used to clean and remove dust and dirt from your coated sponge.
- To disinfect your sponges, Techno-Aide recommends the use of disinfectant wipes such as PDI Sani-Cloth AF3 Alcohol Free Germicidal Wipes. Allow a drying time of at least 3 minutes.
- PDI Sani-Cloth Bleach wipes can be used as a disinfectant if you strictly follow the manufactures guidelines.
- Store your sponges in a clean and dry area when not in use.
- Do not autoclave or launder.
- Do not soak/submerse sponges in water.
Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in void of warranty. Techno-Aide provides a one year warranty on workmanship and materials.
Returns for any reason will not be permitted for foam products that are damaged, soiled, marked on (with pen, marker or labels etc), or heavily used. Returns are not permitted for foam discoloration as this is a normal process of foam oxidation.