Budget Bucky Skeleton with Roller Stand
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
- This economical, life-size articulated adult plastic model is our most popular school-level skeleton
- It's ideal for teaching the basics of anatomy when intricate textural nuances of the bone are not required
- Articulated joints allow for movement
- The arms and legs are removable for study
- Features nerve branches, vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc
- Skull includes movable jaw, cut calvarium, suture lines, and 3 removable lower teeth
- Includes rolling stand
- Light assembly required (attaching legs and inserting pole to base)
- Size: 5' 5" tall. Weight: 36 lbs.
- Please note, this is an economy model which does not demonstrate extensive detail. The manufacturer does not provide information as to the specific attributes demonstrated on this model. If you require a model which depicts specific features please review the details from one of our non-Budget options in this category.
|Anatomical Chart Company
|Item Ships From
The manufacturer does not accept returns of non-defective items. All sales are final.
Ask a Question (2)
What is the measurement of the rod that holds the skeleton? Is it less than 12.5m?
The height of the stand including the post and base is 36" tall.
What is the size of the rod?
Unfortunately, we do not have that information available. If we had to make an educated guess, we would assume that the pole is around 3-4 feet in length based on the image and the overall height of the skeleton.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like