BrandTech Maxi-Lift Support Jacks - Stainless Steel
- BOCHEM Support Jacks constructed entirely of corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel
- The stainless lift mechanism with POM rollers provide long service life even in corrosive conditions
- Jacks are autoclavable and are resistant to sanitizing agents
- The height adjustment handwheel is made of phenolic resin
- Dial mechanism allows for smooth operation; no choppy graduations or increments
- Maxi-Lift jacks are extra tall and can raise smaller vessels to tall heights
- Their rugged construction also provides exceptional stability, even in the larger sizes
- Popular for use in a wide variety of environments, including fume hoods, solution-baths, and marine and industrial laboratories,as well as biological laboratories, where their highly-polished finish, autoclavability and resistance to sanitizing agents help reduce cross-contamination risks
- Two-year warranty
L x W in. (cm)
|B11122||6.3 x 5.1 (16 x13)||15.7 (40)||3.0 (7.5)||
|B11132||7.9 x 7.9 (20 x 20)||15.7 (40)||3.0 (7.5)||66 (30)|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Item Ships From||Connecticut|
(Size: 148.8 KB)
(Size: 146.5 KB)
Seller warrants that its Products are free from defects in materials and workmanship as set forth in applicable operating instructions at the date of shipment to the original Buyer and will conform to the Contract specifications or such other specifications which constitute technical improvements to the Product.* The exclusive remedy of the Buyer in the event of a breach of the foregoing warranty is replacement or repair (at Seller's option) of any defective Product. No goods shall be returned to Seller for repair or replacement pursuant to this warranty without prior written approval and accompanied by a completed health and safety declaration (as specified in Paragraph 7). All cleaning, decontamination, and shipping costs shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer together with any damage to the goods that might occur in transit to or from Seller. Under no circumstances does Seller's responsibility or warranty extend to Products other than those manufactured or distributed by Seller; nor does Seller's liability extend to any Products, articles or parts which are furnished by Buyer or obtained from other manufacturers or suppliers at Buyer's request and/or in accordance with Buyer's specifications. In the event that Seller is unwilling or unable to repair or replace any defective or nonconforming Product due to change in technical standards, technical modifications, unavailability of material or parts, or any other reason, Buyer shall be entitled to a return of the purchase price paid for such Product as its sole and exclusive remedy. Seller assumes no responsibility for the effective performance of any specific scientific application relying on Products supplied under this Contract beyond published Product specifications at the time of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for conformance with local building codes as they may apply in the installation of Products supplied by the Seller. Seller assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy of designs, specifications or materials furnished or specified by Buyer.
No return will be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization within 30 days of product shipment date. Returns will be accepted only if products are in new, unused, resalable condition in the original packaging, and accompanied by a Health and Safety Declaration as regards potential contamination with hazardous materials due to customer use of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a 25 percent restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable. This manufacturer assesses order cancellation fees if a submitted order is cancelled prior to shipment.
Ask a Question (1)
What is the maximum weight it can lift and how high?
The maximum weight load is 66lbs. To adjust the height, you would need to turn the hand wheel until the deck is at the desired height. There is a product manual listed under literature on the product page on our website.
Did you find what you were looking for?