BrandTech BRAND UV-Transparent Spectrophotometry Cuvette - Semi-Micro
UV-transparent, disposable cuvettes from BRAND replace expensive, fragile quartz cuvettes and are excellent for DNA, RNA, and protein analyses between 230-900nm. Made from a Proprietary Polycyclical Olefin, they are resistant to many aggressive solvents and eliminate the tedious maintenance, cleaning, and contamination risk of quartz cuvettes. Additionally, they fit most commercial spectrophotometers and photometers without requiring the use of special adapters.
- Eliminate the hassles of quartz cuvettes: Eliminate the washing, cross-contamination, breakage and expense associated with fragile quartz cuvettes.
- Allow smaller sample sizes: In addition to macro and semi-micro sizes that require 2.5mL and 1.5mL of sample volume, respectively, BRAND UV-Cuvettes are available in ultra-micro sizes that require only 70µL of sample volume.
- Ultra-micro cuvettes are available individually-wrapped: Independently-certified DNA-, DNase-, RNase-free for an extra degree of sample protection.
- Resist most chemicals: Cuvettes may be used with most polar organic solvents, as well as a broad range of acids and bases. They have much greater chemical resistance than PS or PMMA cuvettes and are compatible with chemicals such as acetone, butanone, DMF, and concentrated hydrochloric acid.
- Perform consistently: Cuvettes are manufactured from scratch-resistant materials, and are grouped by manufacturing mold cavity number to ensure the lowest variation in extinction coefficient.
- Filling Volume Minimum: 1.5mL
- Filling Volume Maximum: 3.0mL
- Sample Window Dimensions: 4.5mm x 23mm
- Light Path: 10mm
- Range of Application: 230-900nm
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From