Blickman Nezzie Junior Ambulation Device Model NZ9100
Is your facility looking to improve your patient ambulation care? Significantly improve your post-operation patient ambulation with the Nezzie. Replace your old walkers and IV poles with the Nezzie, a self-contained unit that carries most devices and monitors, thereby eliminating the need to carry and transfer each item individually during ambulation. For adult size, please see Nezzie Model NZ9000 item #0429000000.
Departments: Post-Op Units, Recovery Rooms, Rehabilitation, Step-Down Units, Long-Term Care, Pediatrics, and more.
- Pediatric use
- Powder-coated antimicrobial gray paint
- Two retractable IV poles with four hooks
- Two wrap-around adjustable and retractable handles
- Front Device Hanger
- 4” total lock swivel casters with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 28" W x 72" H x 26-3/8" D
- Height of IV Poles: 52" - 72"
- Height of Handles: 21-1/4" - 26-3/4"
- Main Frame: Powder Coated Cold Roll Steel, 18 GA
- Base: Powder Coated Steel Tube Base, 11 GA
- IV Pole: 304 stainless steel, 7/8” diameter, 18GA
- Welding All welding by heliarc method and exposed welds are ground smooth
- Finish: Antimicrobial powder coated steel and exposed stainless steel. Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, welded seams and are polished with #4 polish to a satin finish.
- Electrical: 120V AC, 50/60Hz 15A
- Casters: 4” twin wheel, antimicrobial precision ball bearing, swivel casters with brakes. Allow for 360 degree pivoting in tight spaces.
- Mobile, versatile, low profile, compact
- Eliminates tipping and meets ISO 11199-3 standards for safety
- Consolidates most devices
External oxygen tanks can be attached to the Nezzie Jr. using an accessory clamp item #1380 and a tank holder item #1386; both are SOLD SEPARATELY. Attach the tank holder accessory to the extended handle slides on the side of the Nezzie Jr. using the accessory clamp.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
Warranty: Blickman warrants to the original purchaser that its Proprietary Products will be free from defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and service for the life of the product, so long as owned by the original purchaser, according to the limitations set forth below. Defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Blickman's option at no cost to the original purchaser provided: 1. The customer must obtain a written return authorization supplied by Universal Medical 2. The customer must pre-pay freight charges to and from Blickman and must ship merchandise in the original packaging.
This warranty does not apply to products, which have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident, modification, alteration, tampering, negligence, lack of routine maintenance or misapplication; or products that have been repaired by other than Blickman or its authorized representatives. This warranty does not apply to glass, fabrics, vinyl, seat coverings, cushions, padding or their stitching, gluing or installation. Component parts not manufactured by Blickman, such as casters, caster inserts, any components made from rubber or plastic, circuit boards, fan heaters, plumbing parts, electrical switches and components are also excluded. For these component parts, Blickman will pass on the original manufacturer's warranty to Blickman equipment original purchasers. Please consult factory for questions regarding the warranties of these component parts. This warranty does not apply to custom fabricated products. Consult factory.
Unless expressly set forth in this warranty, there are no other warranties, whether express or implied, of fitness and/or merchantability or any other warranty implied by custom, usage or course of dealing. Liability of Blickman under this warranty is limited to the repair and / or replacement of any products. Blickman specifically excludes and disclaims any responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages claimed to have arisen from any defect in workmanship or materials. No representative has any authority to change or enlarge the above warranty or Blickman liability. This document supersedes all previous warranty provisions.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.