Blickman MR Conditional Medium Duty Utility Cart Model 7535SS-MR - Three Shelves, Side Rails
Blickman MR Conditional Medium Duty Utility Cart Model 7536SS-MR - Three Shelves, End RailsMSRP $545.51 MSRP $545.51 $467.00
Blickman MR Conditional Heavy Duty Utility Cart Model 7537SS-MR - Two Shelves, Angled Push HandlesMSRP $1,232.31 MSRP $1,232.31 $1,055.00
Blickman Light Duty Utility CartMSRP $393.53 MSRP $393.53
Starting at $337.00
Blickman Medium Duty Utility Cart Model 7535SS - Three Shelves, Side RailsMSRP $548.32 MSRP $548.32 $470.00
Blickman Medium Duty Utility Cart Model 7536SS - Three Shelves, End RailsMSRP $468.44 MSRP $468.44 $401.00
Blickman Heavy Duty Utility Cart Model 7537SS - Two Shelves, Angled Push HandlesMSRP $1,027.22 MSRP $1,027.22 $879.00
Blickman's MR Conditional Medium Duty Utility Carts with Side Rails Model 7535SS-MR are made out of industry standard, fully welded, stainless steel construction. They are suitable for use throughout the entire MR suite, including anywhere within the vicinity of 3.0 Tesla scanners.
- Three solid stainless steel shelves provide ample storage space
- Each shelf includes lipped-edges around all four sides
- Two side rails (width-wise handles)
- Four 4" swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Dimensions: 27 1/2" W x 38 1/2" H x 18 1/8" D
Also available are MR Conditional Medium Duty with End Rails model 7536SS-MR, and MR Conditional Heavy Duty model 7537SS-MR.
MR Conditional Specifications:
- Blickman MR Conditional Products meet the revised "MR Conditional" definition as stated in ASTM standard F2503.
- The configuration and design safety of the components of these Blickman products in the MR environment were verified in accordance with ASTM standard F2052-06: "Measurement of Magnetically-induced Displacement Force in the MR Environment."
- The "paramagnetic" material property constraints of these Blickman products were determined through testing conducted by an independent lab in accordance with ASTM standard A773/A773M-01, employing a computer automated, soft magnetic, hysteresis graph system.
- A low-µ permeability indicator gage, in compliance with ASTM standard A342/A342M, is used for final factory acceptance of these Blickman products.
- Identification of these Blickman products conforms to the ASTM standard F2503-05: "Marking Medical Devices and Other Items for Safety in the MR Environment."
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Blickman warrants to the original purchaser that its Proprietary Products will be free from defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and service for the life of the product, so long as owned by the original purchaser, according to the limitations set forth below.
Defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Blickman's option at no cost to the original purchaser provided: 1) The customer must obtain a written return authorization supplied by Universal Medical 2) The customer must pre-pay freight charges to and from Blickman and must ship merchandise in the original packaging.
This warranty does not apply to products, which have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident, modification, alteration, tampering, negligence, lack of routine maintenance or misapplication; or products that have been repaired by other than Blickman or its authorized representatives.
This warranty does not apply to glass, fabrics, vinyl, seat coverings, cushions, padding or their stitching, gluing or installation. Component parts not manufactured by Blickman, such as casters, caster inserts, any components made from rubber or plastic, circuit boards, fan heaters, plumbing parts, electrical switches and components are also excluded. For these component parts, Blickman will pass on the original manufacturer's warranty to Blickman equipment original purchasers. Please consult factory for questions regarding the warranties of these component parts. This warranty does not apply to custom fabricated products. Consult factory.
Unless expressly set forth in this warranty, there are no other warranties, whether express or implied, of fitness and/or merchantability or any other warranty implied by custom, usage or course of dealing.
Liability of Blickman under this warranty is limited to the repair and / or replacement of any products. Blickman specifically excludes and disclaims any responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages claimed to have arisen from any defect in workmanship or materials. No representative has any authority to change or enlarge the above warranty or Blickman liability. This document supersedes all previous warranty provisions.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.