Blickman Free Standing SS Instrument & Supply Cabinet (Paul) with Shelves
Blickman Free Standing Instrument and Supply Cabinet provides maximum storage on 5 polished glass or stainless steel shelves. 79 1/4" high, 16" deep. Available models 35 5/8" or 47 5/8" wide. Shelves adjust every 1/4″. Sloping top prevents dust collection. Locking door latch secures contents. 3" swivel casters (2 with brakes) allow cabinet to be re-positioned easily. For a tall operating room cabinet without casters, consider our Blickman Stainless Steel High Cabinet with Sliding Glazed Door or view our entire selection of Operating Room Cabinets.
MATERIALS: Stainless steel, Type 300 Series, nickel-bearing, 1/4" clear tempered sheet glass.
GAUGES: Body, outer doorframes and sloping tops-18 gauge. Door inserts-20 gauge. Legs-12 gauge.
- Cabinet consists of a storage compartment with a seamless welded face, doubled front edges and a sloping top.
- Cabinet is mounted on four offset type legs on casters, welded into the bottom corners, with counterweight fastened under the bottom rear for doors in open position.
- Two glass-paneled doors, of double shell design, fit the rabbeted frame of the cabinet and hinge on three semi-concealed stainless steel hinges each.
- Outer frame is one piece, die formed, to receive a rubber gasketed glass panel held in place by removable interior retaining strips.
- Right hand door is fitted with a locking handle and three point latching, and the left hand door with a dummy knob and spring loaded nylon roller catches.
- Cabinet interior consists of either five glass/stainless steel shelves, adjustable in 1/2" increments on full height slotted shelf stripping welded to the rear and side walls.
- Dimensions: 79 1/4" H x 16" D - Available in 35 5/8" and 47 5/8" Widths
WELDING: Welding is accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth.
FINISH: Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish.
CASTERS: 3" ball bearing swivel, two with brakes.
OPTIONS: Glides, larger casters, stainless steel shelves, solid doors, recessing flanges for built-in units.
Please Note: This item is not able to be returned. Production of the item will begin immediately upon order receipt, orders for this item can not be cancelled once the order has been processed.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Blickman warrants to the original purchaser that its Proprietary Products will be free from defects in workmanship or materials under normal use and service for the life of the product, so long as owned by the original purchaser, according to the limitations set forth below. Defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Blickman's option at no cost to the original purchaser provided: 1. The customer must obtain a written return authorization supplied by Universal Medical 2. The customer must pre-pay freight charges to and from Blickman and must ship merchandise in the original packaging.
This warranty does not apply to products, which have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident, modification, alteration, tampering, negligence, lack of routine maintenance or misapplication; or products that have been repaired by other than Blickman or its authorized representatives. This warranty does not apply to glass, fabrics, vinyl, seat coverings, cushions, padding or their stitching, gluing or installation. Component parts not manufactured by Blickman, such as casters, caster inserts, any components made from rubber or plastic, circuit boards, fan heaters, plumbing parts, electrical switches and components are also excluded. For these component parts, Blickman will pass on the original manufacturer's warranty to Blickman equipment original purchasers. Please consult factory for questions regarding the warranties of these component parts. This warranty does not apply to custom fabricated products. Consult factory.
Unless expressly set fortn in this warranty, there are no other warranties, whether express or implied, of fitness and/or merchantability or any other warranty implied by custom, usage or course of dealing. Liability of Blickman under this warranty is limited to the repair and / or replacement of any products. Blickman specifically excludes and disclaims any responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages claimed to have arisen from any defect in workmanship or materials. No representative has any authority to change or enlarge the above warranty or Blickman liability. This document supersedes all previous warranty provisions.