Bifocal Safety Glasses SB-9000 with Smoke Grey Lens
Usually Ships in 2-3 Business Days
The SB-9000 is a modern, semi-rimless bifocal safety glass. Its wide wraparound lens offers a greater lateral protection, while its rubber nose bridge and soft rubber-tipped temples guarantee a secure, comfortable fit.
- Available in smoke grey lenses and five bifocal strengths: 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x and 3.0x
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2003 (Z87+)
- Semi-rimless wrap around frame
- Rubberized nose bridge and temples for a secure fit
- Wide lenses offer lateral protection
- Overall Dimensions - Eye Size: 72 mm, Bridge Size: 17 mm, Temple Size: 125 mm
- Frame Weight: 25 grams
About this Brand
|Phillips Safety Products
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
- Eyewear should be stored in clean and sanitary "ready for use" condition in an area away from dust and dirt and other contaminants.
- If the eyewear needs to be cleaned, generally, a mild soap solution (dish soap works well) can be used; dry with a dry cloth free of abrasives and all chemicals.
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Customer Service to obtain a valid return authorization number within 14 days of receipt. A restocking fee may be deducted at the discretion of the manufacturer. Prescription orders cannot be returned. Frames with custom imprints cannot be returned.
Ask a Question (1)
Do these glasses protect against UVA, UVB ETC?
The lenses on this product are polycarbonate. They will fully protect against UV rays.
Did you find what you were looking for?