Acrylic Three Glove Box Holder
Acrylic Three Glove Box Holder UM4531
- The Acrylic Three Glove Box Holder is a terrific way to store and organize your exam glove boxes.
- Constructed of durable clear acrylic
- Allows easy access to exam gloves
- Frees up valuable space
- Holds three boxes of gloves
- Wall mount with hardware included.
- Dimensions: 10.5" Wide by 15" High by 3.75" Deep
- Autoclavable: No
- Contents are not included for display purposes only
|Universal Medical Inc.
|Item Ships From
|GSA Contract Number
Warranty: RI Plastics warrants their products to be free from defects in materials (naturally occurring blemish in plastic etc) and workmanship (glue joints etc) for the life of the product, when used for the intended purpose it was made for, and properly maintained according to specifications. Proper care should be taken to ensure that the correct cleaning materials/chemicals are used as suggested. The improper use of cleaning materials may result in crazing, which is not covered by warranty. The warranty does not cover scratches due to normal wear and tear, breakage due to the product being dropped or other misuse/abuse. All warranty claims are at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Washing Acrylic with a Mild Detergent is sufficient for most general applications. Be sure to rinse with tap water and then rinse again with distilled water. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Ultrasonic Cleaners can be used as long as the acrylic item does not rest on the bottom of the tank. Use a cleaning basket for best results.
- Do not use this product with Labware Washing Machines, Autoclaving, or Dry Heat
- Removing Grease and Oils: Washing with mild detergent will remove grease and oils in many situations.
- Removing Organic Matter: Soaking acrylic in a chromic acid solution will remove organic matter, but since it is strong oxidizing agent, it will eventually embrittle the acrylic. To minimize embrittlement, soak for no more than 4 hours. Sodium hypochlorite solutions (bleaches) are also effective at removing organic matter. Use at room temperature.
- Gas Sterilization: Acrylic may gas sterilized (ethylene oxide, formaldehyde). Allow an appropriate aeration time suited to the particular application before using the item.
- Chemical Disinfectants: Acrylic may be cleaned with most commonly used disinfectants (formalin, iodophors, quatemary ammonium compounds, benzalkonium chloride). There may be some surface attack (crazing) when using a more chemically aggressive disinfectant for a prolonged time.