8PLUS4 50mL Divided Reagent Reservoir - Polystyrene
MTC Bio's specialty solution reservoirs are designed to make multi-channel pipetting as easy and efficient as possible. Standard 4-channel, 8-channel, and 12-channel pipettes are all compatible with these 8PLUS4™ disposable reservoirs.
- Capacity: 50mL
- The 8PLUS4™ divided reservoir allows for multiple solutions in one reservoir for easy and diverse experimentation
- The thin divider wall is strategically placed so that a 12-channel pipette can still be used effortlessly (8 channels on one side and 4 channels on the other side)
- The divider minimizes reagent waste when an 8-channel pipette is used, making it the ideal reservoir for any application that calls for an 8-channel pipette and is also convenient for adding "control" solutions
- Wider base and thicker walls for improved stability and structural integrity
- Molded graduation lines
- "Dripless" pouring spouts on each corner
- Special "separation shoulders" that prevent stacked reservoirs from sticking together
- The bottom of each reservoir has been carefully designed to provide a narrow tapered trough to minimize reagent loss and maximize recovery
- Made of virgin, medical grade polystyrene with no animal product content
- Available non-sterile or sterile by Ethylene Oxide Gas (ETO)
- Sterile reservoirs are sealed in easy-to-open tear-strip polyethylene packaging and are RNase, DNase and pyrogen-free
- 2nd image shown with Pipettes (NOT included)
- 3rd image shown with ASPIR-8 25mL Reagent Reservoir for 8-Channel Pipettes (sold separately)
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
STERILE Products are NOT returnable.
NON-STERILE Products: Request for return must be submitted to Customer Service Within 30 days of product shipment. Product must be returned in pristine, brand-new, re-sellable condition and in their original packaging. All returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. The manufacturer reserves the right to refuse all returns that are not complete with their original packaging. If an item has been used and is permanently marked and/or damaged in any way, return will not be accepted. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser.