Biodex 3D Imaging C-Arm Table - 820, 115 VAC
Designed for use with 3D C-Arm, O-Arm and Mobile CT Scanners
Designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm and O-Arm applications. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon-fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms. The functional design provides unrestricted access with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians.
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – 0.7 mm attenuation (1.2 mm with pad)
- Radiolucent Area – Total length, 51.5"
- Exceptional Platform – For brachytherapy and 3D urology procedures
- Head and Foot Extensions – Ideal for imaging of breast and thorax
- Tabletop Positioning – Motorized, five-axis
- Stepper Positioning – Accessory rail easily accommodates
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers – For convenient positioning
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-Arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard
Power Motions: The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features… The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to hinder movement or block casters. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Optional Accessories are installed by the customer. Some images are shown with optional accessories.
- 103.75" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" L x 24" W includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Area: 3D Imaging Area: 22.5" L x 24" W
- Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29" L x 22.5" W
- Total Radiolucent Area (Combined): 51.5" L x 24" W
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" L x 24" W
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2" thick
- Height Adjustable: 34" H to 44" H
- Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10"
- Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10"
- Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20°
- Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Controls: Hand Control and Foot Control - Activates All Motions
- Head End: 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on bas
- Foot End: 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375" - Optional: Head-End 30" L - Foot-End 7.75" L
- Patient Capacity: 500 lbs; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Product Weight: 542 lbs
- Certifications: ANSI/AAMI ES60601-1:2005 +C1 (2009) +A1 (2012) +A2 (2010); CAN/CSA C22.2 No: 60601-1:14; CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 60601-2-46:12; IEC 60601-1-2-46:2016
- CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. As every location does not have a truck height dock, shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.
About this Brand
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
Warranty: Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), hereby warrants its products sold to buyer to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 2 years from date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed, statutory or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by buyer is the sole responsibility of buyer, and Biodex shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the products for any particular use. Claims for defects in workmanship or material must be presented to Biodex in writing and received by Biodex prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Biodex's sole obligation, under this warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective product as determined at Biodex's sole option. It is understood that upon repair or replacement, Biodex shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to the defective product. Under no circumstances shall Biodex be liable to buyer or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses in connection with, or by reason of the inability to use the products for any purpose, or for damages and/or injuries incurred by buyer, its agents and employees, by virtue of defects in the products, even if Biodex has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Use or misuse by the buyer and/or agents, employees or others will, at the option of Biodex, void all product warranties.