Biodex 3D Imaging C-Arm Table - 820, 115 VAC
Designed and equipped for use with 3D C-Arm for seed implantation, urology, thoracic/vascular and other general C-Arm applications with minimal radiation exposure to clinicians. The narrow, low-attenuation carbon fiber tabletop is cantilevered to accommodate portable 3D C-Arms.
- Accommodates Bariatric patients
- Large radiolucent area, total length 51.5"
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop
- Convenient positioning, hand-held and foot-operated controllers
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Exceptional platform for pelvic Brachytherapy and 3D Urology procedures
- Ideal for 3D imaging of breast and thorax
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Power Motions: The table features motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop. The hand-held and foot-operated controllers can be positioned for access from any point around the table and ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure. The "Level" feature returns the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. Both controllers can be used for motorized X-Y positioning of the tabletop and feature proportional speed control.
More Adjustments and Features… The table comes equipped with a lightweight, non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Select from knee crutches or the PAL Stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours…configure to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC adapter cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
- Dimensions: 103.75" L x 26" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 103.75" L x 24" W includes head and leg extension
- Radiolucent Area: •3D Imaging Area: 22.5" L x 24" W •Radiolucent Extension (Fiberesin™, non-3D): 29" L x 22.5" W •Total Radiolucent Area (combined): 51.5" L
- Head-End Extension (non viewable): 18.2" L x 24" W
- Base Clearance to Floor: 1.5" H
- Tabletop Material: Carbon fiber
- Mattress: Vinyl covered, Seamless, 2" thick
- Motions: •Height Adjustable: 34" H to 44" H •Tabletop X Motion (head to toe): 10" •Tabletop Y Motion (side to side): 10" •Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° •Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° •Lateral Roll: 0° to 20°
- Controls: •Hand Control: Activates All Motions •Foot Control: Activates All Motions
- Wheels: •Head End: 3" swivel casters, integral locking system on base •Foot End: 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails, 1.125" x .375", Head-End 30" L, Foot-End 7.75" L
- Patient Capacity: 500 lbs; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC and battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger.
- Product Weight: 542 lbs
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA® C22.2 No.: 601.1-M90, EN 60601-1 and IEC- 60601-1-2:2001-09
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-2601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard. Biodex is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003.
- Some images are shown with optional accessories. Options are installed by the customer.
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight||542|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New York|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Biodex Medical Systems, Inc., (Biodex), hereby warrants its products sold to buyer to be free of defects in workmanship and material for a period of 2 years from date of shipment. The foregoing warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed, statutory or implied. Including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Final determination of the suitability of the products for the use contemplated by buyer is the sole responsibility of buyer, and Biodex shall in no way be responsible for the suitability of the products for any particular use. Claims for defects in workmanship or material must be presented to Biodex in writing and received by Biodex prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, and Biodex's sole obligation, under this warranty shall be repair or replacement of the defective product as determined at Biodex's sole option. It is understood that upon repair or replacement, Biodex shall have no further obligation to buyer with respect to the defective product. Under no circumstances shall Biodex be liable to buyer or any third party for special, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses in connection with, or by reason of the inability to use the products for any purpose, or for damages and/or injuries incurred by buyer, its agents and employees, by virtue of defects in the products, even if Biodex has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Use or misuse by the buyer and/or agents, employees or others will, at the option of Biodex, void all product warranties.