20mL HDPE Scintillation Vial with Separate White PP Screw Cap
- Designed to provide consistently low background counts and are suitable for low activity counting
- Ideal for multiple uses in scintillation counting, gamma counting, chromatography, sample storage and culturing
- Unique thread design of the closure permits the vial to be sealed tight with an easy 1/4 turn and with minimum pressure
- Because of its leak-tight cap (included), it is also commonly used to store and transport histological specimens in 10% formalin
- Provides a high degree of resistance to organic solvents and sufficient translucence so that reagent levels can be easily seen
- Plastic Scintillation Vials are also available in 4mL (Sku# GS-101030) and 6.5mL (Sku# GS-101020)
- Capacity: 20mL
- Bottle Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Cap Material: Polypropylene (PP)
- Dimensions with Cap: 61.4mm x 26.5mm
- Dimensions without Cap: 58.5mm x 26.5mm
|Item Ships From
No return will be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of shipment, only if products are in new and unused condition (must be in original, unopened carton/packaging) and accompanied by a health and safety declaration as regards potential contamination with hazardous materials due to customer use of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to assess a minimum 20 percent restocking fee at their discretion. All shipping charges remain payable. This manufacturer assesses order cancellation fees if a submitted order is cancelled prior to shipment.
NOTE: Discontinued items, sterile products, and prefilled containers are NOT returnable. Also, Special Order Items are non-cancellable and not able to be returned as these are made to order.