Xenolite Weight Relief Vest & Skirt Apron
Vest and Skirt Aprons create maximum weight distribution between the shoulders and hips which eliminates stress on the upper and lower back. They provide flexibility to the wearer with regard to sitting, bending, or stooping. Sizes can be mixed for maximum comfort and fit.
- Single piece front vest panel makes this model extremely light
- VELCRO® Brand closure at right side and right shoulder of vest
- Shoulder pads
- Pockets on vest and skirt
- The skirt has both VELCRO® Brand and a buckle as part of the closure
- The velcro overlap skirt is designed for maximum protection
- 9" hanging loops on skirt
- Embroidery at an additional charge
- Lead protection is standard at front/back 0.50/0.25 mm PB equiv
- This style of apron incorporates a lightweight composite, 2-element material, with some lead content and is recyclable
- 25% lighter than regular grade lead and is tested at 100% at 100 kV
|Size||Fits Chest||Vest Size||Skirt W x L||Waist||Max Hips||Approx Weight|
|Male X-Small||32-33"||20"x 20"||24" x 19"||21-24"||30"||11 lbs|
|Male Small||34-35"||21" x 21"||28" x 20"||25-28"||34"||11.5 lbs|
|Male Medium||36-39"||22" x 22"||32" x 21"||29-32"||38"||12.5 lbs|
|Male Large||40-42"||23" x 23"||36" x 22"||33-36"||42"||14 lbs|
|Male X-Large||44-46"||24" x 24"||40" x 23"||37-40"||46"||16 lbs|
|Male XX-Large||48-50"||25" x 25"||44" x 24"||41-44"||50"||17.5 lbs|
|Female X-Small||32-33"||20"x 20"||24" x 19"||21-24"||30"||11 lbs|
|Female Small||34-35"||21" x 21"||28" x 20"||25-28"||34"||11.5 lbs|
|Female Medium||36-39"||22" x 22"||32" x 21"||29-32"||38"||12.5 lbs|
|Female Large||40-42"||23" x 23"||36" x 22"||33-36"||42"||14 lbs|
|Female X-Large||44-46"||24" x 24"||40" x 23"||37-40"||46"||16 lbs|
|Female XX-Large||48-50"||25" x 25"||44" x 24"||41-44"||50"||17.5 lbs|
Our apron sizes are based on adult averages. We understand that some people have unique body shapes, please call customer service at 800-423-2767 with your requirements & we can have your apron cut to fit specific dimensions.
Please note all radiation protection apparel items are made to order. Production time will be 15-20 business days for your item to be made before it is shipped. Shipping/transit time is additional. If an expedited shipping method is selected, it will change ONLY the number of days your shipment is in transit; it will have no effect on item production time. If you wish to RUSH the transit time of your item, please select an expedited shipping method at check out. Unfortunately, RUSH SERVICE production time is not available from this manufacturer.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Pennsylvania|
General Apron Cleaning:
- Do not machine wash or machine dry. Do not use warm or hot water. Do not iron. Do not autoclave.
- Most dirt and water-soluble stains, including blood, other body fluids and barium contrast media, can be removed using mild household dish washing liquid-type soaps/detergents (eg "Palmolive", "Dove" etc.) in diluted form in cold water.
- These are best applied by wiping the apron fabric with a cloth or disposable wipe dampened with this aqueous cleaner.
- For stubborn marks, especially congealed barium contrast medium on a woven surface, the use of a soft scrubbing brush is recommended, using mild detergent liquid.
- For other proprietary cleaners, including combined cleaning/disinfecting agents, avoid the use of alcohol or alcohol-based agents, especially IPA/ethanol, and harsh caustic- or phosphate-based agents.
- Quaternary ammonium cleaners/disinfectants (QATS) are recommended, provided they are substantially alcohol-free and made up in dilute water-based forms. Follow manufacturer's instructions for make-up/ dilution.
- In all cases, the fabric surface should be wiped, rinsed with a water- dampened cloth, and then wiped dry.
- Avoid bleach (chlorine or peroxide) as this will discolor and damage fabrics, edge binding and sewing thread. Avoid the use of alcohol of alcohol based products.
Iodine stains (Betadine, Povidine)
- All XENOLITE fabrics may be disinfected with water-based QAT (quaternary ammonium-based) cleaning/ disinfecting agents or certain "active oxygen" disinfectants. A list of approved QAT's and other disinfectants follows.
- Information regarding specific bacterial, fungal and virocidal efficacy, required dilutions, preparation, and time can be obtained from the manufacturers' websites.
- As with cleaning, the preferred procedure is to use a cloth or a disposable wipe dampened with the disinfectant.
- If a lengthier time is required for bacterial kill, the cloth or wipe may be left in contact for the required period.
- In all cases, the fabric surface should be wiped and rinsed with a water-dampened cloth or disposable wipe and then allowed to dry.
- Do not autoclave or use gamma irradiation for sterilizing.
List of approved QAT or active oxygen proprietary disinfectants/cleaners (USA/Europe/global)
- Clorox Pro Quaternary All-purpose Disinfectant 30182, CLO 30423"
- Decon BDD Bacdown" (Decon Labs USA)
- Fiberlock IAQ 2000" Fiberlock Technologies (USA)
- Antifect FF" at dilution < 2% Schulke & Mayr, DE
- Terralin Protect" at max 2% Schulke DE; avoid use of Terralin liquid and Terralin PAA
- Terralin Perform" Schulke DE (active oxygen)
- Lysol IC Quaternary Disinfectant" Reckitt Benckiser
- Medtrol "CTW", CTG 175, 140 Clini-Tech
Regular inspections of the garment, at least annually, are recommended, using radiographic or fluoro operating at 70-90 kV. Lines may indicate cracks; dots may be pinholes, (seen as dark on film, clear on fluoro) - consult your Radiation Safety Officer.
The Warranty of garments is 2 years from date of manufacture in consideration of the core material and workmanship. With careful use and proper storage, the useful life should be several years. When not in use, garments should be placed on a hanger. Extreme heat will severely damage your garment. Avoid contact with hot surfaces or exposure to direct sunlight. Also avoid contact with sharp objects, as these may penetrate the garment's protective core. For transportation, the garments should be carefully rolled up and put in a box or tube. Customer mishandling of products will void the warranty.