Stealth Cote General Sponge Kit D
Coated Stealth General Sponge Kit YSGD contains one of the following:
- YCAL - Stealth-Cote Head & Neck Support - Size: 14.5" W x 16" L x 6.5" H
- YCAN - Stealth-Cote Child Head Holder - Size: 9.75" W x 11" L x 5" H
- YCAR - Stealth-Cote Cervical Head Rest - Size: 7.5" W x 16" L x 4.5" H
- YCBF - Stealth-Cote 27 Degree Wedge - Size: 12.75" W x 15.5" L x 6" H
- YCBJ - Stealth-Cote 12 Degree Wedge Set of 2 - Size: 10.5" W x 9.25" L x 2.25" H
- YCBL - Stealth-Cote Rectangle - Base Size: 10.25" W x 12.5" L x 3" H, Top Size: 7.5" W x 10" L
Coated Sponges feature a proprietary medical grade, fluid-resistant, cleanable coating over a standard (core) foam interior. Minimal shadowing with low attenuation. Light green color. Coated sponges are radiolucent.
Stealth Sponges are designed with proprietary "flared" angles to offer significantly reduced artifacts during viewing. Flared sides will increase overall size.
- Anti-microbial: antibacterial and antifungal
- Self Deodorizing
- Cleanable, fluid-resistant coating
- Meets the new California 2015 Technical Bulletin #117-2013 standards
- Patent pending
- Light green coating
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||Tennessee|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40002|
Warranty: Techno-Aide warrants to the original end user all products manufactured by the company to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage dues to abuse, modification or improper use, or for any use which exceeds the published capacity of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to deem any and all product defects or damage not covered by warranty for any of the aforementioned reasonings.
Return authorization must be obtained from Customer Service within 10 days of product receipt. Product must be returned in new, unused condition in its original SEALED packaging. All returns are subject to a minimum 25% restocking charge. All shipping charges remain payable by the purchaser. If a foam positioner shows questionable artifacts, the restocking fee may be waived pending review of a customer submitted copy of the images showing artifact in question. As these items will have been opened for use, the customer must also include a picture of the items current condition to indicate it is in brand new condition.
Returns for any reason will not be permitted for foam products that are damaged, soiled, marked on (with pen, marker or labels etc), or heavily used. Returns are not permitted for foam discoloration as this is a normal process of foam oxidation.