SafeSlide Transfer Sheet
The SafeSlide Transfer Sheet makes lateral transfers easier, and is designed for transferring patients that require diagnostic procedures.
- Made from radiolucent materials, the SafeSlide does not need to be removed when X-Rays are needed
- The 19.5" wide x 67" long padded center section provides patient comfort throughout the transfer process and diagnostic procedure
- Eight cushioned hand grips make transferring and moving patients easier
- MRI safe
- The Safeslide is covered with vinyl
- Wipe clean surface
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Length: Outside = 68.5" - Center Section = 67"
- Width: Outside = 28" - Center Section = 19.5"
About this Brand
|Manufacturer||Phillips Safety Products|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|
Instructions for Use: Place patient on the SafeSlide. Transfer patient from their bed to gurney. Transfer patient from gurney to diagnostic procedure table. Radiolucent, can be left in place during procedure.
Recommended Cleaning Instructions: Wash with soap and water or clean with antibiotic liquid or spray.
Warranty: This product has a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Ask a Question (1)
The foam padding on this product is approximately 3/4" thick.