Premier Flexible Spine with Thorax & Movable Femur Heads
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
Premier™ Flexible Spine with Thorax and Movable Femur Heads
- Perfect for respiratory studies
- This full-size natural cast replica of an adult male specimen makes an ideal subject for meaningful study of respiratory mechanics.
- Because it is provided with the entire rib cage in addition to a flexibly-articulated vertebral column, you can reproduce all the natural movements of the spine and thorax.
- Additional true-to-life features included are:
- occipital bone of the skull
- spinal cord with medulla
- cervical vertebral arteries
- paired spinal nerves
- detachable sacral flap which exposes the branching cauda equina
- proximal femur segments articulated to duplicate movement at the ball and socket joint of the hip
- Complete with suspension stand.
Please Note: Anatomical Charts & Models are manufactured by various companies. Items on your order may ship from separate locations. Each manufacturer has their own order processing time. Each item's availability varies.
|Item Ships From
Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service. Request for return must be made within 30 days of receipt. A minimum 15% restocking fee will be deducted. Items returned must be in clean salable condition and of the same design shown in our latest catalog.
Ask a Question (2)
Are there any metal screws within the rib cage? I am looking for a rib cage model with minimal metal.
On this model the sternum is wired to each rib individually.
How many ribs are there including "floating" ribs? I am told by a CT scan report that my ribs 9,10, 11 and 12 are cracked but I do not see 12 ribs on the models shown.
This model has the entire rib cage which is 12 pairs. It may be hard to see by the photo as some of the ribs appear to overlay each other, but there are indeed 12 pairs.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like