Multi-Torso: Male, Female, Sexless, 3rd Trimester Configurations
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
You May Also Need
Checked products are added to the cart with this item.
Multi-Torso: Male, Female, Sexless, and 3rd Trimester Configuration is a premium teaching tool must-have for any Anatomy Laboratory!
- 52 dissected or dissectible structures, 36 detachable parts
- Details such as musculature on one half of the body and surface landmarks on the other, removable eye (revealing the orbital cavity), and removable vertebra used for up close study set this torso apart pedagogically.
- Hundreds of hand-numbered features are coded in the accompanying key.
- LIFE-SIZE organ systems: •Skin •Skeletal •Muscular •Nervous and Sense Organs •Respiratory •Cardiovascular •Lymphatic •Digestive •Urinary •Endocrine •Reproductive.
- This torso model, the most versatile available anywhere, is supplied with four sets of interchangeable pelvic inserts:
- Genderless - 2 parts
- Male - 4 parts
- Non-pregnant Female with Mammary Gland - 5 parts
- 3rd Trimester Pregnancy - 4 parts
- The Multi-Torso is so named for its versatility and choice. Easily convert to 1st trimester pregnancy with pregnant female in the 1st trimester insert which can be purchased separately.
- Should your needs change after your initial purchase, you can purchase additional inserts at a later date - our competition does not allow that.
- Autographed Anatomy Models: The only models in the world which are personally autographed and dated by their handcrafter!
- 100% American-made, every step in the production of every Autographed Anatomy model - molding, hand sanding, hand painting, number-coding, labeling and autographing.
Please Note: Anatomical Charts & Models are manufactured by various companies. Items on your order may ship from separate locations. Each manufacturer has their own order processing time. Each item's availability varies.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service. Request for return must be made within 30 days of receipt. A minimum 15% restocking fee will be deducted. Items returned must be in clean salable condition and of the same design shown in our latest catalog.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?
You May Also Like