Mobile Containment Unit TopSider System - 10' High
Reduce the expenses involved with building containment during maintenance, repairs or inspections by using the Kontrol Kube TopSider. The TopSider can be deployed in just minutes and then quickly moved from one site to the next without removing tools, ladders and equipment.
Utilizing the Kontrol Kube Topsider can:
- Increase Worker productivity
- Reduce Labor Costs
- Eliminate the need for Expensive Barrier Materials
- Improve patient outcomes
- Simplify the ICRA process
- Meet CDC, JCAHO, APIC and AIA construction Guidelines
- Contain harmful airborne contaminants like dust, mold and asbestos
The solid wheel base also allows for better control over the disposal of waste, as well as when and where tools are cleaned, minimizing the risk of contamination of surrounding environments. The Kontrol Kube offers a side access port and ceiling opening to facilitate cable pulls while maintaining containment.
The Kontrol Kube TopSider adjust to ceilings height of 8'-11' and is is ideal when overhead containment is needed for maintenance or repairs such as cabling, light bulb replacement, HVAC access or any other above ceiling work. The unit can also be used for side wall access when performing work such as plumbing or installing power and communications outlets. With a 30" wide wheel base, the unit can be quickly moved through all AIA and NFPA compliant doors to any area where dust and particulate control is needed.
- Dust & particulate control to assist in achieving JCAHO, CSA, IPAC and CDC compliance
- Assists in meeting OSHA & ACGIH levels of permissible nuisance dust
- Access walls and ceilings of up to 11’
- Moves easily throughout the facility
- Eliminates the need for disposable barrier materialsSimplifies clean up
- Designed for daily use
- Easier to inspect than traditional barriers
Containment Unit Includes:
- Aluminum Frame: Unlike other containment options, the Kontrol Kube is built with an adjustable yet solid aluminum frame. The ratcheted height adjustments enable the user to have maximum control while the bolt action pole systems offer a smooth transition. Each of the poles are equipped with spring loaded locking mechanisms that fit securely into rubber gaskets giving the Kontrol Kube superior flexibility with uneven ceiling surfaces.
- Solid Locking Wheel Base: The Kontrol Kube Wheelbase is a solid reinforced aluminum platform able to support a quarter of a ton weight load on its four locking, non-skid casters. This enables the unit to be moved from point to point while tools, equipment and even a ladder remain in the unit for transport.
- Enclosure: Fire rated nylon reinforced vinyl
|Supports Negative Air Machine on Rolling Platform*
|Rolls through all AIA and NFPA Compliant Doors**
|Width x Length
|30" x 60"
|Beveled Base (easy roll over)
|(2) 19" x 41"
|Pass Through Portal with Screen
|Side Access Doors
|(2) 45" x 90"
|Exterior Documentation Pocket
|End Access Doors
|(1) 22" x 90"
|12” Diameter Portal
|No4” Diameter Portal
|Overhead Access Variable Up to 30" x 60"
|Solid Wheel Base
|Max Ceiling Access Height**
|Four Locking Casters (non-marking)
|Whole Room Containment
|Solid Base supports 500 lbs.
|Accommodates 6' Ladder
|Fire Retardant Enclosure
|Accommodates 8' Ladder
* With optional AirBase
**With optional Wheelbase
*** When using the 10’ Advanced unit as an anteroom, ceiling height should be over 10 ft in order to fully extend the enclosure.
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From