Lumbar Training Phantom
For interventional pain management.
Provides a realistic puncture practice phantom for use with fluoroscopic image guidance.
Phantom contains realistic anatomy to facilitate eye/hand coordination in a training environment.
Phantom can also be imaged under CT, MR, and ultrasound.
Practice: Lumbar epidural - Caudal epidural - Facet and nerve blocks - Sacroiliac joint injection - Lumbar diskography
- Anthropomorphic L-spine anatomy
- Self sealing puncture membrane
- Ligaments, spinal cord, discs, skin, and soft tissue have differing softness to permit trainee to "feel" the way to the injection site
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Sacroiliac joint
- Sacrum plus L2 thru L5
- Superspinous ligament
- Interspinous ligament
- Ligamentum flavum
- Discs - Anulus fibrosis and nucleus pulposis
- Approximate Dimensions: 38 x 25 x 18 cm
|Item Ships From||Virginia|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40246|