Interventional 3D Abdominal Phantom
Varies. Please contact Customer Service for availability.
Abdominal imaging is useful for diagnosing disease and monitoring treatments.
- Manufactured of self healing Zerdine material to allow multiple biopsy insertions with minimal needle tracking
- Provides a representation of a small adult abdomen and can be imaged under CT, MR and ultrasound. This feature makes the phantom a useful tool for a variety of applications such as image fusion studies, developing imaging protocols, training of different scan techniques and system testing, validation and demonstration.
- Simulates the abdomen from approximately the thorax vertebrae (T9/T10) to the lumbar vertebrae (L2/L3) using simplified anthropomorphic geometry. The materials provide contrast between the structures under CT, MRI and ultrasound.
- Internal structures include: liver with six lesions, two partial kidneys each with a lesion, partial lung (to improve visibility of underlying anatomy), portal vein, abdominal aorta, vena cava, spine and 6 ribs. Surrounding soft tissue with two lesions.
- A muscle layer and outside fat layer surround all structures and plastic end caps make phantom durable for extended scanning.
- Can also be used for image-guided interventional procedures.
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Carry case is included
- Demonstrate CT, ultrasound and MRI scan techniques
- Improve performance of freehand abdominal biopsies
- Test new equipment
- Validate automated biopsy systems
- Optimize imaging protocols
- Includes User Guide and 6 month warranty
- Dimensions: 10.2" W x 4.9" L x 7.5" H
- Phantom Weight: 11 lbs.
- Materials: Housing: ABS Outer Fat & Lungs: Urethane Hard Tissue: Epoxy Resin Other Soft Tissue: Zerdine gel
- Optimize imaging protocols
|Item Ships From||Virginia|
|GSA Contract Number||V797D-40246|
(Size: 364.9 KB)
If you encounter a problem with this item, please contact Customer Service within 14 days of product receipt. If unable to correct the problem, a return material authorization (RMA) number will be issued. Restocking fees may apply at the discretion of the manufacturer. All returns should be packed in the original cases and/or packaging and must include any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the product. The RMA number must be clearly indicated on the outside of each returned package. CIRS recommends that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and insure the full value of your package so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to use a carrier that offers tracking or insure the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. CIRS will not be responsible for lost or damaged return shipments. Return freight and insurance is to be pre-paid.
Ask a Question
This product has no questions.
Did you find what you were looking for?