Harloff Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet, Double Door Double Lock, Tall Profile 24"H x 16"W x 8"D
Government rules and regulations require you to keep narcotics in secure locations. By storing drugs in the Harloff Heavy Duty Narcotics Cabinet, Double Door Double Lock, Tall Profile 24"H x 16"W x 8"D model 2803AQ, you can keep the potentially dangerous and addictive drugs out of the hands of individuals who may abuse them, while having them near at hand for the patients who would benefit from them.
Please note, to qualify for the 5-7 business days lead times, the purchase quantity must be less than 5 units. Orders for 5 or more units will be produced as quickly as possible, but may require additional production time.
- Heavy-duty 18 gauge steel
- Dual door construction - complies with most JCAHO & state regulations
- True double locking protection with two high security pick-resistant tubular locks
- Locks are keyed separately with four keys per lock included
- Unique lock sequences - all cabinets are keyed differently
- One lock and key set includes black identifier. Keys with black tips must be used in locks with black ring. Putting the wrong key in a lock will disable the lock and require the lock to be replaced.
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinge prevent pin removal
- Two internal adjustable or removable shelves
- Reversible - can be mounted with door opening to the right or left
- Predrilled holes in the back for mounting on a wall, cabinet or other solid surface (wood stud mounting hardware included)
- Narcotics Cabinet is delivered ready to use
- Durable hard-baked powder coat finish in Gloss Beige antimicrobial paint
- Twelve year warranty against manufacturer defect
- One year warranty on electronic, lock components, and on any bought-out parts
- Overall Dimensions: 24" H x 16" W x 8" D
- Product Weight: 32 lbs.
- Approx. Shipping Dimensions: 28" H x 20" W x 12" D
- Approx. Shipping Weight: 37 lbs.
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Harloff Healthcare Products and Accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of twelve (12) years from date of purchase and limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. One (1) year on any bought-out (not fabricated or manufactured by Harloff) part or component (i.e. hardware, casters, drawer slides, plastic tops, electronic components, etc.). The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment. This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant- unless unit is brought back at Harloff request. Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility and do not apply.
Permission to return goods is strictly at the discretion of the manufacturer. An authorization number must be requested from Customer Service within 30 days from date of original delivery. A restocking fee and return freight will be charged for all returns. Returned goods must be shipped in original packaging & returned in unused, resalable condition. Credit will not be issued if product is received damaged.