BioClave 16 Digital Bench-Top Autoclave (16L)
- Fully automatic; just press "Start"
- Rapid, complete sterilization
- Extremely compact
- Built in water tank, does not require an external water supply
Steam sterilization of research tools and consumables is convenient and affordable with the new BioClave digital research autoclaves. With a width of under 18", this model will fit comfortably on even the most crowded bench top.
Despite the space-saving exterior dimensions, the sterilization chambers are surprisingly large, accommodating a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, plasticware and other common laboratory items. Features a mechanical and electrical safety interlock that prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI.
With large digital displays and fully automatic operation, all segments of the sterilization cycle (fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry) commence and run to completion by simply pressing the start button.
The 16 liter BioClave offers three cycle options (standard programs), which are preset for the sterilization of liquids, wrapped instruments or unwrapped instruments/plasticware. A fourth option "Dry Only" is also available for additional drying time to be added to the end of a cycle. For special applications, requiring variations in cycle parameters, all settings on the BioClave 16 are fully adjustable.
Supplied with 2 trays, along with a convenient tray removal tool. An optional thermal mini printer (comes with the printer cable to connect it to the BioClave™ 16, a power cord, and one roll of paper) is also available for providing a record of sterilization parameters.
This product is not intended for use in medical or patient care applications.
- Chamber Volume: 16L
- Max. Pressure: 29 PSI / 2 Bar
- Chamber Dimensions: 9" x 13.75"
- Tray Dimensions: 6.5" x 10.75"
- Overall Dimensions (WxDxH): BioClave 16: 22" x 17.5" x 15.7" / Printer: 3" x 4" x 2"
- Inside Dimensions (WxDxH): 15" x 9" x 9"
- Product Weight: BioClave 16: 89 lbs / Printer: 3.5 lbs
- Electrical: 115V, 50-60 Hz / 1600W
- BioClave 16 and Printer are CE Certified
- BioClave 16 and Printer are made in China. Extra roll of paper is made in USA.
- 1 year warranty
Note for SKU B4000-16:
- This item ships motor freight carrier. During the checkout process you will be required to indicate whether your facility requires liftgate or inside delivery services. (These services are described on our shipping information page.) In the order comments please include a name & phone number for the delivery point of contact. Please also include receiving hours and any other delivery requirements or instructions. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
|Item Ships From||New Jersey|