Health o Meter Digital Wheelchair Dual Ramp Scale with Remote Display
The 2650 Series Digital Wheelchair Scale offers a remote display head, a medium-sized platform, and folds for convenient storage. The dual ramps make it easy to wheel patients on and off the platform.
- EMR Connectivity - The scale can interface with a computer, EMR software, or other electronic devices via various Health o meter® Professional Connectivity Solutions
- Versatile Platform - Wide and low profile platform accommodates wheelchairs and also provides a comfortable weighing experience for bariatric patients
- Dual Ramps and Remote Display - Non-slip ramps provide easy on-and-off access to the weighing platform and the remote display provides versatility with the ability to be mounted on a wall or placed on a table
- On-Screen Help Menu - Guides users through operating functions and provides easy access to multiple settings
- Antimicrobial Keypad - The keypad features antimicrobial protection.
- Easy Portability - The scale has two wheels that provide easy mobility and allow for convenient placement
- The exclusive Everlock® function allows the measuring unit (LB or KG) to be permanently locked on the scale.
- LB/KG conversion
- LB/KG lockout
- Auto zero
- Variable auto off-time
- Audible/mute sound option
- Parent/child weighing function
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs / 454 kg
- EMR Connectivity: Via USB, optional Pelstar® wireless technology
- Resolution: 0.2 lbs / 0.1 kg
- Display: 1 1/2" High-Contrast Color TFT-LCD Screen
- Power Source: 100-240V Adapter (ADPT30) included and 6 D batteries (Not Included)
- Wheels: 2
- Platform Size: 31 1/2" W x 31 1/2" D x 2" H
- Ramp Size: 10" W x 31 1/4" D
- Overall Dimension: 51 3/4" W x 33 5/8" D x 5 1/4" H
- Actual Product Weight: 82 lbs
The Pelstar Wireless Technology allows facilities to wirelessly transmit measurements directly to a myriad of devices to increase workflow efficiency and reduce the risk of error from manual data entry. Once the data reaches the device, it can be conveniently displayed, reviewed, and smoothly transferred into EMR systems.
|Pelstar Wireless Technology
|Kilograms & Pounds
|Kilograms & Pounds
About this Brand
|Actual Product Weight
|1000 lbs / 454 kg
|Country of Manufacture
|Item Ships From
Warranty: Health o meter® Professional scales are warranted from the date of purchase against defects of materials or in workmanship for a period of time (see product instruction manual for the warranty period). Your warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use on improper voltage or current, use contrary to the operating instructions, abuse including tampering, damage in transit, or unauthorized repair or alternations. If the manufacturer determines that a defect of material or workmanship exists, a customer’s sole remedy will be the replacement of scale at no charge. Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, a replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value. All parts including replaced parts are covered only for the original warranty period.
Please Note: This item ships via motor freight carrier. Shipping fees often have to be re-quoted when purchasing this item. Our website estimates freight charges based on delivery to a location with a truck height dock. Examples of additional services include liftgate service, inside delivery, call ahead service, or limited access. If you would like to know the total delivery charges in advance of placing an order, we recommend requesting a quote for this item prior to placing your order. At quote or order submission, please make note of your receiving hours and specific delivery needs. Customer Service will reach out to you if additional details are needed. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process please contact Customer Service.