AIM LED Floor Stand Procedure Light
- Provides 10% more illumination (45,000 lux / 4181 fc at 1 meter) than even the high performing AIM-50
- A 92 CRI rating produces very accurate color visibility which is important for an accurate diagnosis
- With 10 times greater (20,000 hours) lamp life than traditional light source products, you will save more than $1000 in bulb replacements alone
- Additionally, the AIM LED uses 55% less energy
- The multiple reflectors of the AIM LED can be tilted by rotating the sterilizable light handle to adjust the size and pattern of the light to the working area
- Unique Y-Shaped design facilitates placement of the lighthead around the physician's head, minimizing the obstruction of light into the surgical field
- 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 4300 K color temperature
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 92
- 3 LED modules with a 20,000-hour life
- Adjustable focus using center handle
- 5-year limited warranty
- 120V model standard, 100V and 230 / 240V models available
- Assembled in USA
- UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41
- CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90
- CE marked
|Item Ships From
Mechanical components of Philips Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible. This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product. Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear is not covered. Also not covered are issues resulting from Abuse or misuse of the product. The warranty does not cover repairs performed by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the original owner. Warranty does not cover Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Philips Burton. Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification defects are not covered by this warranty.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted, please contact Customer Service within 30 days of product shipment date and indicate the reason for your return. Returned items must be in new, unused condition in all original packaging. It is customer's responsibility to review product specifications, certifications, listings, etc. prior to purchase. A minimum 18 percent restocking fee plus all freight charges will be applied to any product returned.
A cancellation fee of up to $250 may apply at discretion of manufacturer. Cancellation charges for custom-built products may be subject to additional penalty fees at any time. All freight damage claims must reported within (3) days of receipt of shipment.