AIM-50 Wall Mount Procedure Light
- Along with highest intensity illumination, the AIM-50 delivers very smooth focus and superior maneuverability.
- A longer arm system ensures that the light can be positioned in the widest range of positions possible, making the AIM-50 ideal for outpatient procedures in a variety of settings and practices including trauma centers, ERs, ambulatory surgery centers, ICUs, physician offices, clinics, plastic surgery, dermatology and ophthalmology.
- High-intensity of 45,000 lux (4181 fc) at 1 meter
- 3100 K color temperature offers natural and true coloring
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 96
- Uses three quartz halogen bulbs - each rated with a 2000-hour bulb life
- Bulbs wired in parallel for continuous operation
- Compact 20" (51 cm) diameter light head
- Extremely smooth focus mechanism with center sterilizable handle
- Cool operation for long hours of use
- 120V standard; 100 and 230 / 240V models available
- 5-year limited warranty
- Assembled in USA
- IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2
- CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90
- CE marked
|Item Ships From
Mechanical components of Philips Burton products are warranted to provide the original owner 5 (five) years of free service from defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover the following items: light sources, handles, fuses and consumables.
This warranty will not apply if the serial or lot number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible. This warranty does not cover alterations, adaptations or adjustments made to the product. Periodic maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear is not covered. Also not covered are issues resulting from Abuse or misuse of the product. The warranty does not cover repairs performed by non-authorized service stations, dealers or the original owner. Warranty does not cover Accidents, lightning, water, fire, improper ventilation or any cause beyond the control of Philips Burton. Defects of the system into which the product is incorporated including installation and modification defects are not covered by this warranty.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted, please contact Customer Service within 30 days of product shipment date and indicate the reason for your return. Returned items must be in new, unused condition in all original packaging. It is customer's responsibility to review product specifications, certifications, listings, etc. prior to purchase. A minimum 18 percent restocking fee plus all freight charges will be applied to any product returned.
A cancellation fee of up to $250 may apply at discretion of manufacturer. Cancellation charges for custom-built products may be subject to additional penalty fees at any time. All freight damage claims must reported within (3) days of receipt of shipment.