For image-guided seed implantation
- Large radiolucent area, 54" x 17.5"
- Fowler back (0° to 80°)
- Five-axis motorized tabletop positioning
- Convenient positioning controllers; hand-held controller and foot-operated controller)
- Smooth starts and stops programmed into all motorized movements
- Low profile base for C-Arm clearance
- Accessory rails
- Both AC and battery power are standard
Functional Design - complete access with minimal radiation exposure
The narrow Fiberesin tabletop of the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table is cantilevered to accommodate portable or ceiling suspended C-Arms. Radiolucent areas are free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access while minimizing radiation exposure to clinicians.
Designed and equipped specifically for seed implantation procedures, the Brachytherapy C-Arm Table features a radiolucent extension that provides capability for brachytherapy treatment involving the upper body, as well as other general C-Arm applications. Motorized actuation of height, X-Y, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions of the tabletop, with pre-programmed features, ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning during any phase of a procedure.
Control Made Easy
A "Level" button brings the table to 0° tilt and 0° lateral roll, bringing the table quickly to a level position. The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll, X-Y and Trendelenburg motions from positions away from the main panel, or when hands are busy with other functions. The hand-held controller hangs on the accessory rail when not in use.
More Adjustments and Features:
The Fowler back adjusts with a simple touch-handle lock/unlock mechanism to an 80° angle with incremental stops at 20°, 30°, 40°, 50°, 60°, 70° and 80°.
The table comes equipped with a lightweight non-imaging patient transfer extension and a radiolucent extension. The radiolucent extension provides capability for vascular, cardiac, and other general C-Arm applications. A standard OR accessory rail located at the foot end of the table makes stepper positioning quick and easy. Whether you select knee crutches or the PAL stirrups, standard or Dura Board arm boards, the choice is yours. Biodex lets you configure the rest of the table to your exact specifications.
Both AC and battery power are standard. When operating on battery, there are no power cords to catch on feet or block table wheels. Battery charging can be accomplished during off hours by plugging in the AC power cord. An optional battery with separate charging unit can provide continuous cordless operation.
Optional Accessories are install by the customer. Some images are shown with optional accessories.
- Dimensions: 84.5" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Tabletop: 53" L x 21" W, 84" L with extension
- Lightweight Extension (For patient transfer only, not for imaging.): 26.5" L x 21" W
- Radiolucent Extension: 31" L x 25.5" W with OR accessory rails
- Radiolucent Area: 54" L x 17.5" W
- Tabletop Material: Three Fiberesin sections - each with individual 2" mattress
- Table Sections: Four Sections: Adjustable Fowler back 0° to 80°; abdominal section with cutout; radiolucent removable extension and a lightweight non-imaging transfer extension for transferring patients on/off the table
- Mattress: Individual, seamless, 2" thick, one for each section
- Motions: Height Adjustable: 34" to 43.5" - Tabletop X Motion (head-to-toe): 20" - Tabletop Y Motion (side-to-side): 10" - Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Reverse Trendelenburg: 0° to 20° - Lateral Roll: 0° to 20° - Fowler Back: Adjusts from 0° to 80° with touch handle lock/unlock
- Controls: Hand Control: activates all motions - Foot Control: activates all motions
- Optional X-Ray Film Tray: Removable film cassette tray for 14" x 17" film with cassette mask for 10" x 12" film. Film cassette tray can be removed from either side of the table
- Optional X-Ray Grid: Removable X-Ray grid, 103 line, 8:1 ratio
- Wheels: Foot End 3" locking swivel casters - Head End 5" swivel casters with central locking
- Accessory Rails: Standard OR accessory rails 1.125" x .375" (2.86 cm x .95 cm) on table (rails also on table imaging extension)
- Patient Restraints: Two body straps, two ankle straps
- Finish: Powder coat
- Patient Capacity: In urologic positon: 500 lb - In use with radiolucent extension: 400 lb; weight tested to four times the patient load rating
- Power: 115 VAC and Battery. Battery automatically charges when table is plugged in. An additional battery can be charged with optional wall-mounted charger
- Certifications: ETL and cETL listed to UL-2601-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No.: 601-1-M90, EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2:2001-09
As required by law, all Biodex C-Arm tables are CDRH registered and FDA Device Listed. All motorized tables are ETL product listed to the UL-2601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standard. Biodex is certified for ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003.
- This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. The shipping fees quoted at checkout are based on your indication of your shipping location's loading dock status and do NOT include inside delivery of any kind.
- It is required to indicate a contact name & phone number for the person responsible for the delivery as well as the loading dock or receiving hours. Other delivery services or special instructions can also be entered in the text field provided. If additional services necessitate an additional fee, you will be contacted by Customer Service prior to order finalization. If you have questions about the motor freight delivery process contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.