In order to capture the best x-ray images, medical professionals rely upon x-ray cassette holders. X-ray CR cassette holders are necessary to position the cassettes in place sturdily. Cassettes must be entirely stationary to acquire the most detailed image, so it would not be wise to allow patients or personnel to hold them in place. Instead, utilize a mobile or table top cassette holder so the patient may relax and the employee can stand at a safe distance. Considering these factors, utilizing an x-ray cassette holder apparatus creates a safer environment, exposing patients and personnel to a decreased amount of unnecessary radiation.
For your safety and productivity, Universal Medical provides multiple types of x-ray cassette holders to assist with your x-ray procedures. We offer quality products with reliable stability and that are capable of holding cassettes or cr plates of any size or type, such as:
- Tilting cassette holder to rotate the cassette to the proper angle toward the x-ray machine.
- Mobile x-ray cassette holders with locking casters and heavy bases to avoid tipping and a mobile cassette with extended arm
- For lateral views, table top cassette holders with adjustable heights.
- Wall-mounted cassette holders, ideal for weight-bearing and scoliosis studies.
- Flexible arms on deluxe x-ray cassette holders so that x-rays can be taken at any angle.
- A foam cylinder extender with straps on which to clip cassettes for sunrise angles