Whether a patient is undergoing a hysterectomy, a cysto procedure, or other urological procedure, a urology drainage system is essential for ensuring the patient's comfort, hygiene, and health - as well as creating a favorable working environment for medical personnel during surgery. At Universal Medical, we offer several premium uro catcher systems made by the industry's leading manufacturers. From sturdy drain bag frames to durable urology drain bags, you'll find all the components you need to ensure superior patient care and easy physician access to the operating drainage bag.
Below are just some of the benefits of our quality-crafted urology drainage systems:
We also offer sterile and non-sterile surgical drain bags for use with our urology drainage systems. Our urology drain bags are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to fit most any drain bag frame.
- Provides excellent fluid containment with minimized leakage
- Allows for ample surgeon access during operative procedures
- Latex-free surgical drain bags can be safely used for patients with skin allergies or sensitivity
- Compatible with all standard suction systems to ensure accurate fluid measurement
- Uro catcher systems mount easily to hospital table rails with a basic clamp system
- Drain bag frames are flexible yet resilient, adjusting to the physician's comfort while securing urology drain bags in place