The Oasis Elite range combines lightweight foam with silicone Trugel to provide superior pressure relief and patient protection in the OR. The foam and gel work together to conform to the body shape and distribute the weight evenly. Oasis Elite products are more than 50% lighter than comparable gel-only products. Not only do they provide superior pressure relief, but they are designed for easier handling and manipulation by medical personnel during preparation and surgery. Oasis Elite products meet all the requirements for specific positioning in key procedures. The products are lightweight, versatile and provide excellent stability.
- Combination of gel and foam provides stability and protection to the patient's face during surgery
- An opening allows for intubation
- Adolescent: 5.5" Diameter x 1.3" Thick
- Adult: 7.8" Diameter x 2.12" Thick
- MRI Safe
- Latex Free
Trulife Gel Guide
Please note, the manufacturer does NOT accept any non-defective returns on this item.
- The following outlines this product's Approximate X-Ray Attenuation Rate considering the indicated factors:
Product Materials: Silicone & Foam
Exposure Factor during Testing: 100 kVp, 40 mAsec
Product Attenuation Rate measured in mm of Aluminum: 4-6 mm
Due to infection control concerns, the manufacturer does NOT accept any non-defective returns on this item.