This classic human skeleton model (we call him Stan) has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of quality in hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years. Don't settle for imitations which compromise quality in workmanship and materials. Don't compromise in your demands for a medically accurate, safe skeleton model,and scientific quality ask for Stan, he's your man!
This version of Stan The Skeleton comes on a hanging stand to allow easy demonstration of spine movement. The human skeleton model can be simply unhooked from the stand for detailed hands on examination.
Please Note: Anatomical Charts & Models are manufactured by various companies. Items on your order may ship from separate locations. Each manufacturer has their own order processing time. It may take 24-72 hours for your order to be processed and packed for shipment.
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3-year warranty
- First-class natural cast "Made in Germany"
- Manual assembly
- Made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic
- Almost realistic human skeleton weight of the approx. 200 bones
- 3-part mounted skull
- Individually inserted teeth
- Limbs are easily removed
- Stand and skeleton dust cover included
- Can also be used with a wall mounted A59/8 (not included) multifunctional stand for a space saving solution
- Measurements: 73.23 Inches (186 cm)
- Weight: 15.87 Pounds (7.2) kg