MATERIALS: Stainless steel, Type 300 Series, non-magnetic, 1/4" clear tempered sheet glass.|
GAUGES: Body, outer doorframes and sloping tops-18 gauge. Door inserts-20 gauge. Legs-12 gauge.
- Cabinet consists of a storage compartment with a seamless welded face, doubled front edges and a sloping top.
- Cabinet is mounted on four offset type legs on casters, welded into the bottom corners, with counterweight fastened under the bottom rear for doors in open position.
- Two glass-paneled doors, of double shell design, fit the rabbeted frame of the cabinet and hinge on three semi-concealed stainless steel hinges each.
- Outer frame is one piece, die formed, to receive a rubber
gasketed glass panel held in place by removable interior retaining strips.
- Right hand door is fitted with a locking handle and three point latching, and the left hand door with a dummy knob and spring loaded nylon roller catches.
- Cabinet interior consists of either five glass/stainless steel shelves, adjustable in 1/2" increments on full height slotted shelf stripping welded to the rear and side walls.
- Dimensions: 79 1/4" H x 16" D - Available in 35 5/8" and 47 5/8" Widths
- This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee. Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
7970SS Product Specifications
7971SS Product SpecificationsWELDING: Welding is accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth.
FINISH: Exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish.
CASTERS: 3" ball bearing swivel, two with brakes.
OPTIONS: Glides, larger casters, stainless steel shelves, solid doors, recessing flanges for built-in units.
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.