MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Type 300Series, nickel-bearing, 1/4" thick clear tempered glass|
- Body, shelves, outer door pan or frame -18 gauge
- Inner door pan or inserts - 20 gauge
- Base -16 gauge
- Leveling gussets -12 gauge
WELDING: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth
- Single glazed door is double shell design, with a one-piece outer frame, die-formed to receive a rubber gasketed glass panel, held in place by removable insert strips.
- Hinged doors hung on three semi-concealed stainless steel hinges.
- Door frames are fitted with die-formed recessed pulls welded in place.
- Cabinets are constructed as floor and wall supported, individual cases with finished sides, designed to accommodate five adjustable shelves.
- Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinets.
- Cabinets are provided with applied channel shaped bases, incorporating toe space recesses approximating 3" deep and 4" high for easy access to cabinet.
- Gussets with leveling bolts are welded into the corners, accessible through button covered holes punched in the cabinet bottoms.
- Bases can be omitted when conditions dictate.
- Recommended that these cabinets be securely anchored to adjacent surfaces.
- Dimensions: 84" H. Available in two widths (18 3/4" or 24 3/4") and two depths (18" or 23").
FINISH: All exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish
OPTIONS: Sloping tops, additional shelves
Please Note: This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at
checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a
loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee.
Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special
instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.