MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Type 300Series, non-magnetic, 1/4" thick clear tempered glass
- Single glazed door is double shell design, with a one-piece outer frame, die-formed to receive a rubber gasketed glass panel, held in place by removable insert strips.
- Hinged doors hung on three semi-concealed stainless steel hinges.
- Door frames are fitted with die-formed recessed pulls welded in place.
- Cabinets are constructed as floor and wall supported, individual cases with finished sides, designed to accommodate five adjustable shelves.
- Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinets.
- Cabinets are provided with applied channel shaped bases, incorporating toe space recesses approximating 3" deep and 4" high for easy access to cabinet.
- Gussets with leveling bolts are welded into the corners, accessible through button covered holes punched in the cabinet bottoms.
- Bases can be omitted when conditions dictate.
- Recommended that these cabinets be securely anchored to adjacent surfaces.
- Dimensions: 84" H. Available in two widths (18 3/4" or 24 3/4") and two depths (18" or 23").
- This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee. Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
WELDING: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth
- Body, shelves, outer door pan or frame -18 gauge
- Inner door pan or inserts - 20 gauge
- Base -16 gauge
- Leveling gussets -12 gauge
FINISH: All exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish
OPTIONS: Sloping tops, additional shelves
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.