MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Type 300 Series, non-magnetic, 1/4" thick, clear tempered sheet glass
- Double Glazed Doors are double shell design, with a one piece outer frame, die-formed to receive a rubber gasketed glass panel held in place by removable insert strips.
- Sliding doors are suspended from overhead, self lubricating, noiseless, ball bearing rollers, and ride in stainless steel guide strips, fitted with die formed, recessed pulls welded in place.
- Cabinets are constructed as individual free standing units, with finished sides and bottom and rabbeted openings for doors.
- A recessed pan back, 3/4" deep is incorporated for installation on uneven wall surfaces.
- Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinet.
- Designed for flush face construction with a recessed back panel for uneven wall surfaces.
- This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee. Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
WELDING: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth
- Body, shelves, outer door pan or frame-18 gauge
- Inner door pan or inserts-20 gauge
- Single pan door-14 gauge
FINISH: All exposed stainless steel surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish
OPTIONS: Sloping tops, additional shelves, glass shelves
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.