MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Type 300 Series, non-magnetic, 1/4" thick, clear tempered sheet glass.|
GAUGES: Body, shelves, outer door pan or frame-18 gauge. Inner door pan or inserts-20 gauge. Single pan door-14 gauge.
WELDING: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth.
- Double Glazed Doors are double shell design, with a one piece outer frame, die-formed to receive a rubber gasketed glass panel held in place by removable insert strips.
- Sliding doors are suspended from overhead, self lubricating, noiseless, ball bearing rollers, and ride in stainless steel guide strips, fitted with die formed, recessed pulls welded in place.
- Cabinets are constructed as individual free standing units, with finished sides and bottom and rabbeted openings for doors.
- A recessed pan back, 3/4" deep is incorporated for installation on uneven wall surfaces.
- Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinet.
- Designed for flush face construction with a recessed back panel for uneven wall surfaces.
FINISH: All exposed stainless steel surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish.
OPTIONS: Sloping tops, additional shelves, glass shelves
Please Note: This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at
checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a
loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee.
Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special
instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.