MATERIALS: Stainless Steel, Type 300Series, nickel-bearing, 1/4" thick clear tempered glass|
- Body, shelves, outer door pan or frame -18 gauge
- Inner door pan or inserts - 20 gauge
- Base -16 gauge
- Leveling gussets -12 gauge
WELDING: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth
- Single solid door is double wall, telescoping pans with interior channel reinforcing between pans, for added strength.
- Hinged doors hung
on three semi-concealed stainless steel hinges.
- Door frames are fitted with die-formed recessed pulls welded in place.
- Cabinets are constructed as floor and wall supported,
individual cases with finished sides, designed to accommodate five adjustable shelves.
- Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinets.
- Cabinets are provided with applied channel shaped bases, incorporating toe space recesses approximating 3" deep and 4" high for easy access to cabinet.
- Gussets with leveling bolts are welded into the corners, accessible through button covered holes punched in the cabinet bottoms.
- Bases can be omitted when conditions dictate.
- Recommended that these cabinets be securely anchored to adjacent surfaces.
- Dimensions: 84" H. Available in two widths (18 3/4" or 24 3/4") and two depths (18" or 23")
- Country of Origin: United States of America
FINISH: All exposed surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish
OPTIONS: Sloping tops, additional shelves
Please Note: This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at
checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a
loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee.
Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special
instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing
- Blickman warrants to the original purchaser that its Proprietary Products will be free from defects in
workmanship or materials under normal use and service for the life of the product, so long as owned
by the original purchaser, according to the limitations set forth below.
Defective products shall be repaired or replaced at Blickman’s option at no cost to the original
1. The customer must obtain a written return authorization supplied by Universal Medical
2. The customer must pre-pay freight charges to and from Blickman and must ship merchandise in the
This warranty does not apply to products, which have been subject to abuse, misuse, accident,
modification, alteration, tampering, negligence, lack of routine maintenance or misapplication; or
products that have been repaired by other than Blickman or its authorized representatives.
This warranty does not apply to glass, fabrics, vinyl, seat coverings, cushions, padding or their
stitching, gluing or installation. Component parts not manufactured by Blickman, such as casters,
caster inserts, any components made from rubber or plastic, circuit boards, fan heaters, plumbing
parts, electrical switches and components are also excluded. For these component parts, Blickman
will pass on the original manufacturer’s warranty to Blickman equipment original purchasers. Please
consult factory for questions regarding the warranties of these component parts. This warranty does
not apply to custom fabricated products. Consult factory.
UNLESS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, THERE ARE NO OTHER
WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF FITNESS AND / OR MERCHANTABILITY
OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED BY CUSTOM, USAGE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
Liability of Blickman under this warranty is limited to the repair and / or replacement of any products.
Blickman specifically excludes and disclaims any responsibility for any incidental or consequential
damages claimed to have arisen from any defect in workmanship or materials. No representative
has any authority to change or enlarge the above warranty or Blickman liability.
This document supersedes all previous warranty provisions.
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.