Due to the demands put on them, human shoulders must be strong, yet flexible. Because these two main requirements can be at odds with each other, it leads to many people developing shoulder problems, thus necessitating doctors and specialists owning shoulder anatomy models. Shoulder anatomical models show the clavicle, humerus, and scapula, the three bones that comprise the human shoulder, as well as the movements made by the joint these bones create.
Both patients and students can learn plenty from the shoulder anatomy models available through Universal Medical. There is no better way to comprehend the human shoulder anatomy than by inspecting one of our top quality models, which include:
- Basic functional model that clearly demonstrates the mechanics of the joint and a deluxe model that does the same but with more anatomical details.
- Compact shoulder model that is of half life size with an optional cross section of the bones on the contraptions base.
- Model that shows the shoulder muscle anatomy with bright colorization.
- Simple shoulder joint model labeled with an educational card.
- Rotator cuff model that shows the anatomy of the shoulder, also labeled.
- Human shoulder anatomy models with detachable ligaments for a better view of the bone and cartilage.