To ensure optimum precision and to eliminate patient injury during a surgical procedure, the importance of medical safety straps can't be stressed enough. Patient safety straps help to immobilize the patient during anesthesia and surgery to provide anesthesiologists and physicians with unobstructed access to the surgical site, while preventing the potential nerve damage and muscle soreness that can come with improper patient positioning. At Universal Medical, we pride ourselves in offering a wide assortment of hospital patient restraints for use in all medical disciplines. Our patient restraints are used by some of the finest hospitals, clinics, and educator facilities in the country.
Some of the benefits of our medical safety straps include:
We offer every safety strap your facility needs to immobilize patients' during surgery or x-ray procedures. Available in disposable and reusable options, these medical safety straps can be used on tables with or without side rails. Look no further than Universal Medical for all of your hospital patient restraint needs.
- Secure Velcro adhesion eliminates the need for sticky glues
- Adjustable operating table straps allow for easy modifications with minimal procedural interruption
- Customizable surgical restraints can be cut to accommodate patient size
- O.R. table safety straps are easily secured to tables with or without side rails
- Abdominal patient safety straps provide the optimum level of torso pressure during surgical procedures
- Durable radiolucent safety strap materials are easily sanitized and designed for long-wearing use
- Armboard Velcro safety straps keep extremities in place on table attachments
- Available rubber and gel surgery restraints add extra patient comfort and protection
- Radiology safety straps are specially designed to keep the patient in place on the x-ray table while the technician captures images