Proper patient positioning is a critical component of pre-op procedures. Every hospital, clinic, and medical school needs to equip their personnel with high-quality medical sand bags to promote patient comfort and offer compression near the surgical site. Our high-quality compression sand bags are easily sanitized and non-absorbent, promoting a hygienic and sterile surgical environment. Made from durable materials like commercial-grade nylon and vinyl, each is designed for years of worry-free resistance to wear and tear. Secure sealing of the medical sand bags eliminates any potential tears or leakage.
At Universal Medical, we offer a wide variety of compression sand bags. Choose from a wide variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate most any medical procedure:
Purchase our medical sandbags individually, or enjoy more value and convenience when you purchase a full set of positioning sandbags in a variety of sizes. When it comes to high-quality patient positioning sand bags, Universal Medical has everything you need for optimum care and convenience.
- Pediatric positioning sand bags for easy immobilization of children
- Cervical medical sandbags, constructed of durable, bacteria-resistant, non-flammable nylon
- Femoral weights for applying pressure after catherization
- Foam positioning sandbags with reinforced, double-stitched seams
- Lead shot compression sandbags for applying maximum pressure
- Compression sand bag kit for mounting independent of an operating table