The lightweight 45 Degree Spinal Wedge Foam Positioner from CFI Medical helps ensure proper patient positioning with optimum firmness which reduces exposures, lowers imaging costs, and maximizes imaging suite efficiency.
The spinal wedge is a versatile torso positioning aid that provides oblique spine support and is suitable for a variety of imaging applications including: general positioning, CT scans, MRI, or nuclear medicine.
CFI Medical Solutions' Position Perfect Patient Positioning Devices are available uncoated, coated, and covered.
Ensure proper patient positioning and minimize the number of retakes with the 45 Degree Spinal Wedge Foam Positioner from CFI Medical Solutions.
Foam/Covering Option Descriptions
- To ensure proper patient positioning, use CFI's spinal wedge foam positioners
- Proper positioning reduces exposure, lowers imaging costs, and maximizes imaging suite efficiency
- CFI foam products have several options available including Standard Foam, Ultra Foam, Standard Vinyl Cover, Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover, and ScanCoat
- All coverings/material are Latex Free, MRI Safe & Biocompatible
Country of Origin: United States of America
- Uncovered Standard Foam - Charcoal colored, open cell foam, radiolucent, fire retardant, economic, useful for general positioning.
- Ultra Foam - Firm, charcoal colored, closed cell foam, resists fluid absorption/contamination, fire retardant, certain items may require gluing which could attenuate, please see artifacting disclaimer.
- Standard Vinyl Cover - 8 mil frost colored vinyl cover, heat sealed seams to prevent fluid absorption/contamination, seams may artifact, please see artifacting disclaimer.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Cover - 20 mil blue vinyl cover, heat sealed seams to prevent fluid absorption/contamination, seams may artifact, please see artifacting disclaimer.
- ScanCoat - Available in White or Black, state of the art sprayed vinyl coating, withstands tearing or peeling, skid resistant, resists fluid absorption/contamination, very low attenuation, this item may artifact, please see artifacting disclaimer. Please note the ScanCoat coverings can NOT be used in CT applications.
This item usually ships within 5-7 Business days.Artifacting Disclaimer: In some instances, the optional covering and ultrafoam positioners may present artifacting issues when used for imaging
applications. Depending on technique, it may be possible to work around artifact issues, as they typically appear along the edges of the positioning device. If the positioner is placed such that the edges are not in the field of view, artifacting may be avoided. Please note artifacting is most likely to occur for images below 70 KvP. For images above 70 KvP the edges are less obvious and may not present a problem. If you are concerned with artifacting, please select the uncovered, standard foam positioner option.
- Cleaning Guide
Please note: Standard, uncovered foam cannot be cleaned.
Warranty: 60 days from date of shipment against manufacturing defects
Customers wishing to return this product must contact Customer Service to obtain a valid return authorization number within 30 days of receipt. A restocking fee of 25% will be be deducted.