Our anatomical muscle models display the major nerves, vessels, tissues, and organs of the human anatomy. Muscle anatomy models are painted in realistic colors and range from life size figures to smaller models when space is a concern. Features may include the following:Arm and Leg Muscle Education Models:
Torso Muscular Figures:
- The 13 muscles of the arms and legs.
- Intricacies of the knee joint, including the ligaments and meniscus.
- Rotary axis of the arm.
- Detachable biceps femoris, sartorius, gluteus maximus, rectus femoris, and gastrocnemius.
- Muscles of the hands and feet.
Skull Muscle Demonstration Models:
- Muscles of the chest and abdominal wall.
- Complete intestinal track with appendix, liver and gallbladder, front half of the kidney, and half urinary bladder.
- Full size muscular figures to demonstrate the body's reaction to movement
Other features of our muscle anatomy models may include removable internal organs to reveal the interconnectedness of human morphology, hand numbered structures with matching descriptions, and depictions of skeletal fiber and neuromuscular ends plates. Full size muscular figures are available in male, female, or dual gender anatomies and are equip with a wooden roller base.
- Superficial musculature.
- Dissectible skullcap revealing the brain.
- Facial glands.
Muscle anatomy models are ideal to help doctors explain medical conditions to patients. Physical and massage therapists can use full size muscular figures during training to identify muscles, the proper way to treat injuries, and compare muscle figures of healthy and unhealthy muscle examples. Anatomical muscle models allow for easy identification in the classroom and more detailed study.
With more than 25 detailed Muscle education models, Universal Medical is sure to offer the muscular depiction required in any educational or clinical setting.