Pack of Ten 500ml Media Storage Bottles with green polypropylene (GL45) sealing caps and drip-free sealing rings.
Hybex reusable media bottles are manufactured from high quality, borosilicate 3.3 glass. With their superior chemical resistance, these bottles are idea for storage of reagents, culture media, biological fluids and a variety of other aqueous and nonaqueous solutions.
- Made of Borosilicate 3.3 Hybex Glass
- Autoclavable caps (G45) & drip rings
- Permanent enamel graduation markings
- Large area for bottle marking/identification
- Autocalvable, reusable and breakage resistant
- Five cap colors
A low coefficient of thermal expansion (3.3) provides temperature resistance that is far superior to that of standard lab glass (or soda lime glass). Hybex glass can withstand temperatures from -70 to 500° C, permitting repeated use in freezers, microwaves, autoclaves and dry heat sterilization chambers.
All Hybex bottles have permanent, white enamel graduations for volume measurement and a white identification box for marking or coding.
Bottles are also available with blue, purple, white, and yellow caps, or in an assortment pack containing two of each color.
- Material: Hybex borosilicate glass (3.3)
- Cap Material: Polypropylene (140°C)
- Cap Color: Green
- Cap Thread Size: GL45
- Temperature Range: -70°C to 500°C
- Sterilization: Autoclave or dry heat