As one of the most important tools for today's fast-paced hospitals, emergency carts are used to securely convey critical tools and equipment used for patient care. At Universal Medical, we believe you don't have to sacrifice quality or reliability for budget-friendly value. We work with the industry's premier manufacturers of emergency carts to bring you sturdy, durable solutions that redefine the standards for health care efficiency.
We offer various emergency room cart models to provide the versatility and flexibility demanded by today's premier medical facilities. Our Lakeside Preferred and Classic Emergency Carts boast an array of advanced features:
All of our emergency room carts are constructed by the industry's premier manufacturer of state-of-the-art emergency crash carts. For more than 50 years, Lakeside has been equipping the world's finest hospitals and medical institutions with premier medical carts. They have proven time after time that their emergency crash carts offer the durability and design required to provide efficient emergency care to patients with urgent care needs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with smoothly welded seams
- Double-wall construction for maximum resilience and weight-bearing capability
- Smooth-rolling casters for easy maneuverability from room to room, with two locking casters to keep the cart securely anchored when necessary
- Easy-grip push handles for maximum emergency cart mobility
- Bright, non-chip colors for increased visibility of crash carts
- Smooth-rolling drawer glides and easy-grip drawer pulls for easy accessibility of essential cargo
- Stabilized bases to prevent accidental tipping
- Advanced lock systems help keep contents secure
- Pre-drilled holes allow for easy addition of emergency cart accessories
- Durable powder coating ensures a long-lasting, handsome finish