Our high-performance radiology supplies are designed for use by certified x-ray technicians and by educational institutions in the training of medical students. These state-of-the-art x-ray supplies assist technicians in obtaining the necessary images of patients' internal organs and skeletal structures to identify and diagnose conditions and injuries in need of attention. Our diagnostic imaging supplies are used by a variety of facilities, including hospitals, doctor's offices, radiology clinics, dental offices, nursing homes, hospices, and emergency rooms.
At Universal Medical, you'll find all the medical imaging supplies you need to outfit your educational institution, hospital, or private practice:
- Our lead blockers help to protect patients and medical personnel from potentially harmful radiation
- X-ray sensitometers, densitometers, and phantoms help to ensure a higher quality of images
- Ultrasound gels and warmers help to increase patient comfort and the effectiveness of sonogram readings
- Slickers and shields for x-ray tables promote sanitary hygiene during procedures
- Lead Markers denote crucial information and areas of interest or concern on the images
- X-ray film illuminators for clear viewing of radiology films by doctors and patients
- Compensation filters to help ensure accurate readings
- ID printers and cards for patient identification within imaging results
- X-ray cassettes, cassette holders, darkroom supplies, and grid protectors are critical radiology accessories which ensure accurate positioning and reading of imaging results.
Radiology is a demanding and challenging field, but our premier x-ray supplies and diagnostic imaging accessories help technicians achieve accurate, easy-to-read results more efficiently. Why shop at multiple stores for all of your x-ray products? At Universal Medical, we have all the radiology accessories you need to ensure smooth, comfortable procedures.