To ensure first-class treatment of patients, outfit your medical facility with only the finest clinical equipment. Our clinical furniture is constructed by the industry's premier manufacturers to ensure years of reliable, consistent performance. This durable, functional exam room equipment is utilized by leading medical providers, including emergency rooms, private practices, hospices, nursing homes, public clinics, and more. It's also preferred by the country's top medical schools to use during instructional activities. In addition, our clinical furnishings are sometimes used by private nurses who care for patients in their homes.
Our broad assortment of clinical furniture includes everything needed to ensure top-notch care:
- State-of-the-art examination tables, including simple treatment tables, echo-scan tables, imaging tables, ultrasound tables, and full-power, adjustable examination versions
- Portable, stainless steel storage bassinets for maternity wards
- Scrub sinks and surgical utensils for operating rooms
- Exam room furniture storage, including cabinet consoles, wall shelves, warming cabinets for towels and linens
- Sanitation equipment, including stainless steel hampers, kickbuckets, and hazardous waste receptacles
- Durable clinical furniture, including stainless steel tables, stainless steel case carts for surgical equipment, bed tables, and adjustable rolling stools
- Clinical equipment for digital radiology, including CPU holders, keyboards, PACS tables and desks, and bright desk lamps
- High-performance medical scales for a variety of specialty practices, including standing mechanical scales, floor scales, pediatric scales, dietary scales, and bariatric wheelchair scales
- Other procedure room equipment, including IV poles and mayo stands
Whether you need exam room furniture or emergency room equipment, you're sure to find it in our assortment of premier clinical furnishings. Our sturdy, hard-wearing examination equipment makes it easier for medical professionals to provide the first-rate treatment their patients deserve.