Please Note: This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee. Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
- Double door warming cabinets
- May be used for heating and storage of solutions and/or blankets in two separately heated compartments
- Overall Dimensions: 30" W x 26 5/8" D x 74 1/2" H
- 3 Adjustable shelves
- Interior Cubic Foot Capacity: Upper: 5.95 - Lower: 12.63
- Amps: 15 / Total wattage: 1500
- Available with glass or stainless steel doors
- Self-closing, adjustable tension, magnetic-gasket door for hands-free closing
- Fully self-contained with no heat vents
- Easy-to-use keypad with controls for setting internal temperature is conveniently located above door
- Digital Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) Control Panel Features visual/audible alarm, digital adjustment, built-in temperature data recorder, with RTC- realtime clock, auto-tune to set temperature, calibration due date reminder, lost pass code view, graphical temperature trend view, and set temperature "lock-out".
- 160 x 180 pixel graphical display with dual color (red/green)
- Temperature control range allows for setting from 90 - 160°
- Solutions only warming cabinets can be easily programmed by user to heat only between 90 - 110 F°
- Self-tune temperature feature maintains set-temperature to within +/- 1°
- Set temperature can be protected with a Key-Lock, or User Defined Pass Code
- Galvanized closed back with circuit breaker - no fuse
- Locking door standard
- UL and CSA approved, FDA registered
- Each unit comes standard with integrated casters for ease of mobility; casters are protected behind a stainless-steel skirt
- Approx. shipping weight: 495 lbs.
- Wet towels cannot be used in warming cabinets; they will trigger the unit to overheat
- Please see below for technical information
- Country of Origin: Mexico
Availability: Usually ships in 5-6 weeks
Specifications and Features
Routine Maintenance Manual
- GENERAL: Double wall insulated construction of Type 304, nonmagnetic stainless steel. 16 gauge stainless steel body, 18 gauge optional solid stainless steel door, 16 gauge stainless steel shelves, with a polished satin finish. Edge mounted hinges. Magnetic gasket closure system on all doors. Glass doors edge mounted and constructed using double panel, insulated, tempered glass. Adjustable perforated shelves. Heating element and fan are enclosed in an integrated drawer system that allows for easy field repairs.
ELECTRICAL: Operates on 110/120V AC. The control panel features a set temperature button, which the operator can set from 90-160 degrees Fahrenheit, in one degree increments. Celsius setting and read out optional. There is a heater light indicator, digital temperature indicators and a status indicator which displays HI (over-temperature) if the actual temperature exceeds set temperature by 10 degrees Fahrenheit. All units have a visual and audible alarm as well as an automatic safety switch. The units are furnished with tubular heater assemblies and a circulating fan for even heat distribution. Units are cord connected with a hospital grade cap. From a cold start, a fully loaded cabinet will be heated to the selected temperature within six hours. Unit bears the UL listing seal and is CUL certified. All warming cabinets are intended to be used in a stable ambient environment with relative humidity less than 50%.
MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLS: A 1/32 DIN electronic controller contains operating switches and a digital temperature display. Control panel components include an ON/OFF Button, UP/DOWN Temperature Buttons, ALARM LIGHT, HEATER LIGHT INDICATOR, SET/MUTE Button. Each chamber in the dual chamber unit includes its own digital control system.
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.