Wall Cabinets are designed for flush face construction with a recessed back panel for uneven wall surfaces|
Please Note: This item ships via Motor Freight Carrier. Shipping fees quoted at checkout are for dock to dock delivery. If your facility does not have a loading dock you will need a liftgate truck at an additional fee. Please be sure to indicate other delivery services or special instructions at checkout or contact Customer Service prior to placing your order.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Type 300 Series
- Gauges: Body, shelves, frame-18 gauge
- Construction: constructed as individual free standing units, with finished sides and bottom and rabbeted openings for doors. A recessed pan back, 3/4" deep is incorporated for installation on uneven wall surfaces. Shelves are constructed with channel shaped and a flanged edge, adjustable on 1/2" centers the full height of the cabinet.
- Welding: All welding accomplished by heli-arc method. All exposed welds ground smooth.
- Finish: All exposed stainless steel surfaces are free from pit marks, weld seams and scale, and polished to a satin finish
- Options: Sloping tops, additional shelves, glass shelves
Merchandise will not be accepted for return unless specifically authorized. The customer must contact Customer Service within 30 days of item shipment to obtain a return authorization number. Returns will be subject to a 35% restocking fee. This charge will be reduced to 15% with reorder. All goods returned damaged are also subject to the repair charges being deducted from credit.